Jores Okore

Jesperchr

I had an MRI scan once and dozed off as well. It's such a tedious experience. You literally lie there with your head in a box for an hour

My Cat had an MRI Scan with Rice Krispies.

The more he says the more I like him.

He said: 'I just wanted to get the MRI scan done quickly. Boy was I wrong.

'I was placed in the scanner and started a two-hour session. I have to remain completely quiet.

'I'm listening to the radio and I'm wondering what it will be like. How my new life in Birmingham will be.

'Will I speak English with a British twang?

'But I dozed off after half-an-hour and woke up an hour later.

'I just thought to myself: "S**t, this is taking a decade."

'I started to feel a bit on edge but fortunately for me, the MRI scan was fine.'

Haha! Oh boy do I hope he's as good as billed because I'm falling in love.

Link for that article?

• Like 1

Being an Aalborg supporter I naturally have made comments in the Helenius thread.

Both coming from the danish league I would also like to give a short review about J. Okore.

Helenius are not ready to be in the starting eleven, but I think Okore are going to be a regular starter in Villas central defence from day one. Okore are quite young, but very experienced despite that. Okore are fast and got great stamina and strenght. Most impressive Okore is technically gifted, in many ways he is a

"modern defender".

Okore already played a number of games at the danish national team, and he also impressed in Champions League, despite playing at a team who were slaughtered in CL.

I really don't like Okores former club

FC Nordsjaelland or FC North Zealand in english. It's a very small new team from the rich part of the northern outskirts of Copenhagen. When playing in Aalborg FC North Zealand are usually followed by "impressive" 0-5 away supporters! I guess people in northern Copenhagen are more interested in golf and tennis.

Despite that FC North Zealand are very succesful, but it would be like if Wigan won Premier League! Hard to imagine.

Edited by Aalborg BK
  • Like 2

The more he says the more I like him.

He said: 'I just wanted to get the MRI scan done quickly. Boy was I wrong.

'I was placed in the scanner and started a two-hour session. I have to remain completely quiet.

'I'm listening to the radio and I'm wondering what it will be like. How my new life in Birmingham will be.

'Will I speak English with a British twang?

'But I dozed off after half-an-hour and woke up an hour later.

'I just thought to myself: "S**t, this is taking a decade."

'I started to feel a bit on edge but fortunately for me, the MRI scan was fine.'

Haha! Oh boy do I hope he's as good as billed because I'm falling in love.

Link for that article?

DailyMail

Not going overboard but he does seem to have Vincent Kompany attributes for a central defender, a player who I reckon when he's on top form is the best CB in the premier league and a top bloke aswell.

Okore seems to be cut from the same cloth so looking forward to seeing him develop, I expect him and Vlaar to be our CB combo fitness permitting.

On a separate note it's good to see us signing Scandanavian players again, Most adapt to the prem and culture well enough and some of our most popular and best players in the last 10 years have been Mellberg, Laursen and Carew so smart move by Lambert.

On a separate note it's good to see us signing Scandanavian players again, Most adapt to the prem and culture well enough and some of our most popular and best players in the last 10 years have been Mellberg, Laursen and Carew so smart move by Lambert.

Don't forget Leonardhsen.

• Like 1

I also feel that he is the first one to be in our starting 11. He has been a promising player for some time.

Well, he has definitely been uncovered as a great talent for some time. I also think that Okore's speed and strength will give him an extra edge and make him more ready for English football. Nicklas needs to put on a bit more muscle.

Â