Jores Okore

Jesperchr

I think you can see him getting injured on the AVTV highlights of the game against Rodinghausen. Towards the end, when Steer makes the one-on-one save against one of their players, Okore seems to pull up quickly clutching his hamstring. Hopefully it's not too serious.

If Josh Webb's gone out, I can see Herdy being pushed into CB and Webb as RB cover.

Shame for Jores but i'd rather him have a slight knock now and rest/treat him properly before the season starts.

I expect Jores will stay with the team to help getting to know the other players too.

Hamstrings are funny injurys, unless your 100% when you return from injuring one you will just pull it again, id guess thats why webb has been called up incase okore doesnt feel right. Id be amazed if he misses the arsenal game let alone out till xmas

Hamstrings are funny injurys, unless your 100% when you return from injuring one you will just pull it again, id guess thats why webb has been called up incase okore doesnt feel right. Id be amazed if he misses the arsenal game let alone out till xmas

If its a grade 3 hamstring pull he will be out for 3/4 months.

If Josh Webb's gone out, I can see Herdy being pushed into CB and Webb as RB cover.

Shame for Jores but i'd rather him have a slight knock now and rest/treat him properly before the season starts.

I expect Jores will stay with the team to help getting to know the other players too.

Lowton can play CB as well

Lowton can play CB as well

Aye true - would Lowton to really kick on from a great debut season in the Prem as a right back. He put a delightful cross in for Helenius last night, which is an area I think he can improve on.

So the 'out until Christmas' rumour is a load of rubbish? Please be a load of rubbish...

If its a total tear (avulsion) then it could be god knows how long. However as he was able to limp off the pitch I would say its no more than a grade 2 - about 6 weeks tops -the only danger is that unless the underlying cause is addressed it will go again - I beleive this is what Owen\Gerrard suffered with in there early careers.

I guess he will be touch and go for the opening games. Although I would rather delay and get him 100% - any points from the first few games are a bonus - might think differently if we had WBA, Hull, Crystal Palace - games we need to win.

I hope this makes Lambo consider getting another CB in

Anyone remember Neale Cooper ?

Â