Jores Okore

Jesperchr

How much did this guy cost?

Rumour has it that it was less that the quoted £4m, and nearer £2.5m.

Either way, it wasn't Cuellar or Davies money.

If it was £2.5m it wasn't even Zat Knight money.

• Like 2

Going to be very interesting watching Okore and Baker battling for the place next to Vlaar. Hopefully they will both improve immensely due to this through the season. Of course Clark might still be in for the fun, but somehow I picture that Baker, Okore and Vlaar will be more important defenders the coming season.

Going to be very interesting watching Okore and Baker battling for the place next to Vlaar. Hopefully they will both improve immensely due to this through the season. Of course Clark might still be in for the fun, but somehow I picture that Baker, Okore and Vlaar will be more important defenders the coming season.

I remember how Graham Taylor decided between Kent Nielson, Derek Mountfield & Paul McGrath..................He picked all 3 of 'em & went 3 5 2.

Vlaar Okore & Baker...............why not?

How many options are we going to have next season? What a great problem for Lambo to solve. :)

How much did this guy cost?

Almost all Danish media has reported that he has been sold for just over 4 mio £.

FC Nordsjælland and Okore has earlier turned Down offers from Dynamo Kiev, Dnipro, Fulham and Chelsea at 4,2 mio. £. It was reported that the day before the deal was closed Everton also was willing to pay 4 mio. £. I therefore find it unlikely that he should had been sold for 2,5 mio. £ as another user suggest.

The German site "Transfermarkt" also states that the Price was just over 4 mio. £. You can see a lot of statistics on Okore on the link http://www.transfermarkt.com/en/jores-okore/transfers/spieler_129085_884621.html

I remember how Graham Taylor decided between Kent Nielson, Derek Mountfield & Paul McGrath..................He picked all 3 of 'em & went 3 5 2.

How many options are we going to have next season? What a great problem for Lambo to solve. :)

FC Nordsjælland has experimented with a 3-man defence with Jores ind the middle and also to the right. It has only been used a few times in matches but has often been used at training. Sometimes the 3-man defence has also been without Okore as he in the end of the match has been moved up as an extra forward if FC Nordsjælland was close to lose the match. Jores Okore actually scored 4 goals for FC Nordsjælland during the season. He scored both with left and right foot and header.

FC Nordsjælland has experimented with a 3-man defence with Jores ind the middle and also to the right. It has only been used a few times in matches but has often been used at training. Sometimes the 3-man defence has also been without Okore as he in the end of the match has been moved up as an extra forward if FC Nordsjælland was close to lose the match. Jores Okore actually scored 4 goals for FC Nordsjælland during the season. He scored both with left and right foot and header.

Tell me Danish Okore Fan - Did FC Nordsjaelland experiment with a no man defence like we did at times last season? ;):)

Great to see Okore looks like he knows where the net is too at the other end. The more I find out about this fella the better it becomes!

New Aston Villa signing Jores Okore fell asleep during the medical when he had to be in a MRI scanner for 2 hours. #avfc

Jores Okore will, however, not loose sleep over his finances as he has gone from earning £6k/month to £25k/week. #avfc

Asked how he got the info the tweeter said

"Interview in Danish newspaper"

New Aston Villa signing Jores Okore fell asleep during the medical when he had to be in a MRI scanner for 2 hours. #avfc

Jores Okore will, however, not loose sleep over his finances as he has gone from earning £6k/month to £25k/week. #avfc

Asked how he got the info the tweeter said

"Interview in Danish newspaper"

At least he wasn't stressed out about the medical :D

Â