Aleksander Tonev

HalfTimePost

Says it has all been completed.

http://tinyurl.com/mrkgj9f

Aleksandar tonew is already in Birmingham, which was announced on Thursday. On Friday, the Bulgarian has signed a contract after undergoing medical tests. All the details of the transfer between Lech and Aston Villa have already been established. Terms of their individual contract agreed a same player. According to "Sport Review" Aleksandar tonew will make a profit in the UK 1.2 million per year, "Kolejorzu" had a contract for 150 thousand. Bind to the new club for three years.

- When there is a proposal from Aston Villa, I knew where I wanted to play. I am impressed by what I saw at the training Aston Villa - says footballer.

Chelsea gets a representative of Bulgaria's 3.2 million. Another 500 thousand. the euro could hit the "Kolejorz" when Aleksandar tonew will play it specifies the number of meetings in the colors of Aston Villa.

Recall that the employment winger Lech Poznan were interested in such clubs as Celtic, Werder Bremen, Malaga CF, Montpellier HSC, and clubs from Italy. We also read that the fight for the Poznan player recently joined Karpaty Lviv. Ukrainians have to offer from Poznań 4 million, but it has no effect on the change in the decision to transfer Aleksandar tonew to England.

It is worth noting that not all the money from the sale will go to the player account "Kolejorz". Tenmusi pay 10 percent of the previous Bulgarian club CSKA Sofia.

Lech will earn 3.2 million euros

• Like 2

http://tinyurl.com/mrkgj9f

Aleksandar tonew is already in Birmingham, which was announced on Thursday. On Friday, the Bulgarian has signed a contract after undergoing medical tests. All the details of the transfer between Lech and Aston Villa have already been established. Terms of their individual contract agreed a same player. According to "Sport Review" Aleksandar tonew will make a profit in the UK 1.2 million per year, "Kolejorzu" had a contract for 150 thousand. Bind to the new club for three years.

- When there is a proposal from Aston Villa, I knew where I wanted to play. I am impressed by what I saw at the training Aston Villa - says footballer.

Chelsea gets a representative of Bulgaria's 3.2 million. Another 500 thousand. the euro could hit the "Kolejorz" when Aleksandar tonew will play it specifies the number of meetings in the colors of Aston Villa.

Recall that the employment winger Lech Poznan were interested in such clubs as Celtic, Werder Bremen, Malaga CF, Montpellier HSC, and clubs from Italy. We also read that the fight for the Poznan player recently joined Karpaty Lviv. Ukrainians have to offer from Poznań 4 million, but it has no effect on the change in the decision to transfer Aleksandar tonew to England.

It is worth noting that not all the money from the sale will go to the player account "Kolejorz". Tenmusi pay 10 percent of the previous Bulgarian club CSKA Sofia.

Lech will earn 3.2 million euros

Hope so, it's been a bit drawn out! Should be a good little player for us.

Hope so, it's been a bit drawn out!
Only in the world of internet forums.

Imagine someone is driving from Brum to London and you know it could take anything from 100 to 150 minutes. After 2 minutes you text them - "Where are you?" "Just joining the Aston Expressway" is the response. 2 minutes later you text "Where are you now?" A text comes back - "About to join the M6". An hour later, your 30th text receives the response "Somewhere near Milton Keynes, I think". Your 50th to 60th texts are ignored. Your 65th text has the reply "In central London". The journey has taken a more than reasonable time of just over 2 hours but to you it seemed like a life time. Such is the pain of over analysis on internet forums.

• Like 1

If he signs will he only do the shirt/scarf holding on the 1st July?

That stuff can be done before July 1st, I believe he can't do any work such as training before the deadline though.

So the date it happens would be up to the club.

Â