West Ham

benireduk

I don't think they're capable of being consistent enough to finish 4th, they'll eventually fade away and finish in the top half. Also, they won't get Europa as isn't it only 5th place and the winners of the two domestic cups that get the place?

If they can keep Carroll free they've got a chance. He looks unplayable at the moment.

West Ham United on Twitter: The team coach (and horse) has arrived at @chelseafc for today's game #19thcenturyfootball

_79935991_120a9648-1be6-4382-966c-ea423e

Edited by av1

I'm sure Sullivan watches a lot of Ligue 2 in his spare time! 

I think it was pretty much the case of a european agent recommending him to West Ham, remember all the random european players SHA used to sign?

In any case apparently Big Sam wanted Connor Wickham as his striker in the summer so West Ham dodged a bullet there.

I think Spurs have been garbage and I'm not sure Liverpool will sufficently improve to make 60 points which is probably the par for 6th. That means Liverpool winning another 11-12 games this season, unlikely.

I think West Ham will continue beating the likes of West Brom, Burnley, Stoke, Sunderland etc at home to continue picking up points.

Them and Southampton will be close, West Ham have a better squad so we'll see if that tells come March and April.

I don't know when Sturridge is back but I think Sturridge and Sterling could be a pretty potent strike-force the 2nd half of the season.  I don't know about spurs. I think they will finish outside the top 4 but inside the top 6.

Â