West Ham

benireduk

Exactly the sort of players he thrives with. Has beens and thugs.

Yup. 

They still finished above us though, and they were fresh from the Championship. But Allardyce football is unpalatable and I don't think any club with any self respect will put up with such crap for too long. West Ham has the delusion of grandeur that there is a 'West Ham' way of playing (losing frequently with the odd flair player in the team) and I suspect the fans will be fed up of Big Sam before the end of next season, his football is offensive to watch. Almost as bad as McLeish. 

In reality, being in the Premier League is a bonus for West Ham, it isn't 'where they should be', as they would like to think but if they can capitalise on the situation with the stadium it may help them earn a few extra quid. 

• Like 1

West ham do my head in , they think they are summat they aint, the media love them and also a lot of people when they talk about the london teams also say I like west ham or if I was a londoner I'd support west ham, by no means hate them or dislike them but they just irritate me, really think though in the next year or so they will be back in championship, can't stomach allardyce style of football, remember that bolton team he assembled by god they were tough to beat and hats off to them were a really strong team, west ham have nowhere near the team they had though and I can't see this stadium thing bringing quality players in

Exactly the sort of players he thrives with. Has beens and thugs.

Yup. 

They still finished above us though, and they were fresh from the Championship. But Allardyce football is unpalatable and I don't think any club with any self respect will put up with such crap for too long. West Ham has the delusion of grandeur that there is a 'West Ham' way of playing (losing frequently with the odd flair player in the team) and I suspect the fans will be fed up of Big Sam before the end of next season, his football is offensive to watch. Almost as bad as McLeish. 

In reality, being in the Premier League is a bonus for West Ham, it isn't 'where they should be', as they would like to think but if they can capitalise on the situation with the stadium it may help them earn a few extra quid.

Doesnnot matter how unpalatable it is, aslong as he keeps them comfortably in the Premier League until they move into the Bubbledome then Sullivan will hsppily keep him. Heck he didn't mind 'Ecks' spell at Blues so Sams football is nearly Barca esque in comparison.

Weren't they stalling on a new contract for Fat Sam ? Either way I think they're going down. Any defence featuring James Collins is a car crash waiting to happen

• 5 months later...

So, this Olympic stadium they have been given is going to cost £200million to convert to a football stadium, of which west ham are paying........ £15million. A **** joke.

Edited by Jimzk5

So, this Wembley stadium they have been given is going to cost £200million to convert to a football stadium, of which west ham are paying........ £15million. A **** joke.

All while Spurs were willing to take the entire expense themselve plus pay for an upgrade of the athletic stadium at Crystal Palace.

Now I'm very happy that Spurs aren't moving into the olympic stadium, but it show what an incredible decision that have been made and how much money people in London and Uk will have to pay for it

• Like 1

when they talk about the london teams also say I like west ham or if I was a londoner I'd support west ham,

I have experienced quite a bit of this you know, it's not actually a myth.

I am a Londoner now though. And you know what I say? Palace. OK, Dad was born in South Norwood so I'm biased on that front. If it wasn't Palace it'd probably be Orient - back to basics. Plus Orient do bostin beer festivals.

But you know, Mum's lot from Great Barr and grew up in Edgbaston so yeah, with my family I did not choose, I was chosen etc.

Yeah they'll struggle right through to January in which point Carroll will probably came back and they'll probably sign someone like Demba ba on loan.

Big Sam teams are horrible to watch but they don't get relegated. We should still be finishing above them though.

Just delighted that over two years after leaving us Stewart Downing's career continues to go from strength to strength.....

Â