West Ham

benireduk

I don't think their fanbase is all that, no where near arsenal spurs or chelsea and I think we easily have a bigger fanbase, the only history they have is bobby moore and it does my head in how the media make them out to be this and that, I can see them getting in serious trouble and dropping out of the prem

People are saying we have a bigger fanbase than them. Yet the only receive they didn't have a higher average attendance than us this season is because they couldn't fit more fans in their ground, it sells out pretty much every week.

thats mainly because you have the rare chance to see a world class ginger footballing centre back. them fans will leave once he retires

They like to think they have  a big fanbase, but we'll have to wait and see on that front. For those who have read soccernomics generally speaking if you build a bigger and better stadium you usually attract  more fans to your games.

To be fair, there are 22,000 registered black cab drivers in London and I've yet to meet one that isn't an 'ammer.

People are saying we have a bigger fanbase than them. Yet the only receive they didn't have a higher average attendance than us this season is because they couldn't fit more fans in their ground, it sells out pretty much every week.

I know they sell out pretty much every week and they have a loyal fanbase but we deffo have a bigger fanbase, average attendance means nothing, leeds have a bigger fanbase than us west ham man city and several other big clubs but they only just scrape 22k at tyms, and even when they were in prem elland road was not always full

People are saying we have a bigger fanbase than them. Yet the only receive they didn't have a higher average attendance than us this season is because they couldn't fit more fans in their ground, it sells out pretty much every week.

I've said before if we had a 38,000 stadium we would sell out every week because you would need a season ticket to get into the game... Because you don't need one people pick and choose games.

Due to work and distanceI get to about 10-12, games a season, if the capacity was lower I would need to buy a season ticket or never go...I would buy a season ticket.

• Like 1

Why would you need to buy one? Season tickets can't have hit 20k this year. so if you take into account away fans taking 3k that leaves atleast 15k for casuals.

The years that i never had a ST i never had a problem getting a ticket even when we were doing relatively well

Edited by lp_villa830

Not so sure myself, Nolan is getting on a bit now and he's in many ways held them together this year. Carroll in my view is a very limited player and injury prone, their defence is poor . I really think (hope) they struggle .

They like to think they have  a big fanbase, but we'll have to wait and see on that front. For those who have read soccernomics generally speaking if you build a bigger and better stadium you usually attract  more fans to your games.

To be fair, there are 22,000 registered black cab drivers in London and I've yet to meet one that isn't an 'ammer.

Add any Z list English so called 'celebrity' to that list.

Matt Jarvis hasn't provided a single assist since his £10.75million move to West Ham.

£10.75million

£10.75million

poor mans Bannan

must have been the 1 game I saw him play at start of season and he looked unplayable and thought they got a good deal though granted they were only playing QPR

Â