West Ham

benireduk

BFS was on goals on Sunday this morning, best thing he said

"you can have 1, 2 or 3 strikers on the pitch, if you don't have the players behind them to let them score you might as well not bother playing with strikers"

i think theres a chance they could get europa, arsenal will inevitably get 4th, spurs 5th, then im looking at them, southampton, liverpool, everton, swansea, newcastle for 6th / 7th

none of them have any more about them than west ham do IMO

the squad is the key to it, actually got one

Spurs in 5th is not in stone at all.

How many times have you actually watched them play yesterday. They only scraped past Burnley yesterday and generally struggle to win at WHL. They won't keep fluking away wins in the last minute.

no they wont but i still think they've got enough about them to finish 5th, they've been shit and yet they're only 2 points off 5th now, might spend a bit in January

looking at utd finishing 3rd, arsenal 4th, im not suggesting that you need to be of any kind of quality to do well this year... 

Song, Sakho and Kouyate are gone in January so they will drop a bit but Big Sam is doing well in fairness to him

"you can have 1, 2 or 3 strikers on the pitch, if you don't have the players behind them to let them score you might as well not bother playing with strikers"

was it as good as saying he thought Hierro how to play in the Premier League :D

Song, Sakho and Kouyate are gone in January so they will drop a bit but Big Sam is doing well in fairness to him

was it as good as saying he thought Hierro how to play in the Premier League :D

They could still feasibly put out a front 6 of....

Jarvis......Noble.....Noland.........Downing.

Valencia      Caroll

Probably a little unbalanced but hardly the worst line up there. What are their Jan fixtures. They have a tough xmas period with Chelsea and Arsenal back to back,

he played in the last England game and got injured

...and was pretty anonymous and hid like he always has for England and Liverpool.

I like the lad and I am pleased to see him doing well again, would love him here,but he doesn't have the mentality to play for a big side. Please let's not give him another cap.

...and was pretty anonymous and hid like he always has for England and Liverpool.

I like the lad and I am pleased to see him doing well again, would love him here,but he doesn't have the mentality to play for a big side. Please let's not give him another cap.

Think Woy put him out wide didnt he but Big Sam has had him in the number 10 role. Typical England manager behaviour to pick a guy on form and then play him somewhere else. Never understand why they do that

• Like 1

Think Woy put him out wide didnt he but Big Sam has had him in the number 10 role. Typical England manager behaviour to pick a guy on form and then play him somewhere else. Never understand why they do that

Too much competition for that no.10 role. I love Downing I think he's a really good footballer. West Ham can make 4th.although I think Arsenal will will finish either 3rd or 4th. 

I think West Ham will start to fade unless they bring in some reinforcements, it'll be interesting to see if Sam is given any money

Everyone is losing at Chelsea so you can't really pin it on there if they lose there. They were one of the few teams to get a point there last season and only narrowly avoided relegation like us.

I'd say Arsenal at home is a better indicator given it's a direct rival. Think they have a good chance of a win in that game.

Â