Sunderland

Richard

50 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

He's not done that bad of a job like. Annoying trumped up prick like and  a bad 6-0 but what are Sunderland expecting. They're agood run away from autos.

This. Kind of a bizarre decision, every manager gets a humping every now and then, it's hardly the end of the world. They're 3rd!

12 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

This. Kind of a bizarre decision, every manager gets a humping every now and then, it's hardly the end of the world. They're 3rd!

They had only conceded 8 goals all season until yesterday. I think the fans werent onboard with him

They've signed Defoe, added to them signing Patrick Roberts from Man City, and Jack Clarke from Spurs, it's been an interesting transfer window for them, I doubt any other League One club has been able to sign players of that profile before.

They are averaging around 30,000 in that league.....impressive.

But cash really is king at that level of football.  Their income with gate receipts, sponsorship etc must completely eclipse those around them now, they've surely shifted the expensive dead wood by now, they should really be walking that league.

4 hours ago, useless said:

They've signed Defoe, added to them signing Patrick Roberts from Man City, and Jack Clarke from Spurs, it's been an interesting transfer window for them, I doubt any other League One club has been able to sign players of that profile before.

But no manager😲

Â