Sunderland

Richard

23 minutes ago, PaulC said:

He was successful at Rangers and broke down a  few barriers. Have you seen the doucumentray on Mark Walters? 

Yes but it was a one team league for many years. He was shite everywhere else and left most clubs on their knees.

And tried to break players legs in training.

11 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Yes but it was a one team league for many years. He was shite everywhere else and left most clubs on their knees.

And tried to break players legs in training.

I think the league was a bit stronger then than what it is now. Yes he was a nasty piece of work. 

• 4 weeks later...

Outside the play-off places now in seventh place after one win in eight. On December 30th after they beat Wednesday 5-0, they were top of the league eleven points ahead of seventh and twelve points ahead of Wednesday who are now above them and have a game in hand.

Thought Alex Neil would be an excellent appointment for them but no bounce whatsoever and seems they're waiting on 40 year old Defoe to get fit.

Just seems a bermuda traingle up there. Them being stuck in league 1 for about 6-7 years takes some doing.

• 3 months later...

Being took over by a school caretaker by the looks of it. FANS TOGETHER organisation.

1) Successful track record with ownershop in Greek Super League 2 (FC Episkopi)

2) SAFC project led by Bob Robinson, former Bradford Park Avenue Executive

1609251892.bradford-6-a-sidejpg.jpg

• Confused 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
13 hours ago, Villatillidie95 said:

Can Blunderland do it, and return to the promised land of the premier league? They currently occupy 6th place in the championship and are a couple of points off the top 4.....i think its time for them to come back!

They have just taken 4 points off the bottom 2 teams to boost their total. They have also played a game more than most of the rest and because the championship is so tight any of the eight teams below then would match their total with a win. I spend some time on one of their forums and they certainly have high hopes. Personally I think their squad is too thin and lacks the quality to survive in the premier league.

2 hours ago, smg said:

They have just taken 4 points off the bottom 2 teams to boost their total. They have also played a game more than most of the rest and because the championship is so tight any of the eight teams below then would match their total with a win. I spend some time on one of their forums and they certainly have high hopes. Personally I think their squad is too thin and lacks the quality to survive in the premier league.

i can see them approaching us to take cameron archer on loan as everton have recalled ellis simms and they need a striker who can come in and do a job for half a season. Archer had a decent record at preston and could probably hit the ground running there. Hope they can do it

7 hours ago, Villatillidie95 said:

i can see them approaching us to take cameron archer on loan as everton have recalled ellis simms and they need a striker who can come in and do a job for half a season. Archer had a decent record at preston and could probably hit the ground running there. Hope they can do it

That’s exactly what they are talking about. Might be good for him.

Â