Sunderland

Richard

I do feel for their fans its dreadful it really is. the stadium was what half full? you couldnt hear a word from them. they look deflated. Ellis short has ruined them 

that could happen to any club if you get a terrible owner. some will say its justice for the adam johnson farce. however its the poor fans that suffer 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
59 minutes ago, dudevillaisnice said:

Darron Gibson arrested for drink driving this morning. 

There were rumours that he had an alcohol problem back when he was at Everton. He's also shite at football.

12 hours ago, dudevillaisnice said:

Darron Gibson arrested for drink driving this morning. Rodwell refusing to play for them on £70,000 a week. Rock bottom in the league and I can’t remember the last game they actually won at the top of my head. Feel for the fans.

Surely if he refuses to play you can withhold his wages?

4 hours ago, villan-scott said:

Hilarious if true!

it's true just seen the clip on Sky Sports app the guy even nutmegs a steward too who chases him down!

However he was part of a charity walk so it was not taking the piss as such just typical Sunderland luck. You gotta feel for them.

Gibson should've been bombed out start of the season.

Remember that rant he had in a pub after a pre season friendly? He was right about the players not caring but all I could think is what was a pro footballer doing being off his face from drink a week before the season started.

Signing alcoholics ( well known at the time) on long term deals. Nice one Moyes. Never understood it at the time and don't now. Nobody will take Ross,Micah or Gabby's contracts off us so why did Sunderand do that for Gibson. Everton would surely have been desperate enough for a loan?

Bizarre. I feel for them.

2 hours ago, Xela said:

Gibson smashed into four parked cars while being over the limit at midday! What a mess. 

He hit somebody few years back with his car and drove off. Proper scumbag

5 hours ago, Zatman said:

Looking at his career has he ever played a full season?! 

7 hours ago, Zatman said:

As we know, 80% of accidents are caused by the worst 20% of drivers. Gibson must be pretty low even within that 20%. 

On 3/18/2018 at 12:08, Xela said:

Surely if he refuses to play you can withhold his wages?

He's not refusing to play, he's refusing to allow them release him on a free. Which is fair enough from his point of view because he'd be lucky to get a £7,000 a week contract never mind a £70K one. 

Edited by villa89

I thought being statistically a less shit prem side than us when they got relegated (more points) they would have enough residual quality to be able to string 3-4 wins together at some point against the shit sides in the championship to pull away from danger. That looks to be beyond them however. 

Â