Sunderland

Richard

9 minutes ago, One For The Road said:

Why on Earth would you want that to happen? We need Fulham to finish 2nd.

I want it to still be possible for us to go up automatically on the final day. Anything can happen then.

20 minutes ago, AVFCDAN said:

I want it to still be possible for us to go up automatically on the final day. Anything can happen then.

6 results going our way isnt going to happen

• Like 1

On 26/04/2018 at 18:35, One For The Road said:

The dream was more along the lines of all six results going out way and us being promoted in second and not needing to play anyone in the playoffs.... :-)

27 minutes ago, TheStagMan said:

The dream was more along the lines of all six results going out way and us being promoted in second and not needing to play anyone in the playoffs.... :-)

That was never going to happen though was it. Fulham are a machine. A machine we will seemingly have to dismantle to reach the Prem. (If we get past the semis.)

After watching the way Derby defended today I actually think it will be quite a tight one. Of course Fulham will see be favourites to get through but could be similar to Reading last year who defended well and then nicked the game.

2 hours ago, One For The Road said:

That was never going to happen though was it. Fulham are a machine. A machine we will seemingly have to dismantle to reach the Prem. (If we get past the semis.)

Yes, very unlikely hence the use of the term dream.....

2 minutes ago, One For The Road said:

Not all dreams are unlikely. I mean, Derby's dream came true today, getting a point at Villa Park. ;)

On a side note. Derby were one of shittest teams ever to come Villa Park

Sunderland release Chris Coleman from contract.

Well, that all worked well for everyone. I can only imagine Chrissy made a tidy bit of cash for a few months of going through the motions. Literally and figuratively.

I hadn't realised they were close to a sale. It's a surprise this one. It's been a disaster for Coleman. It's been a disaster full stop.

New owners don't sound like they're aiming for the big time, but they might at least be able to bring a little stability and point the club in the right direction.

Â