Sunderland

Richard

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Correct but the standard in league one is terrible. Look at how bad Rotherham were and they are 4th.

Rotherham have players on League 1 salaries and level

Sunderland have players on 50k a week and dont give a ****

53 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Rotherham have players on League 1 salaries and level

Sunderland have players on 50k a week and dont give a ****

I reckon Sunderland will win the league with ease next year 

On April 21, 2018 at 09:21, NeilS said:

Darren Bent helped send them down by scoring the equaliser, I bet the locals did not enjoy that!

They booed his every touch, chanted "Darren Bent we wish you were dead" for minutes straight. So predictably Bent scored and gave them the ear cupping they richly deserved as he sent them down.

Bunch of morons. Why abuse a player when you know its just going to fire him up to play better against you? Congrats Sunderland fans, you played yourselves.

Edited by ciggiesnbeer
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

They booed his every touch, chanted "Darren Bent we wish you were dead" for minutes straight. So predictably Bent scored and gave them the ear cupping they richly deserved as he sent them down.

Bunch of morons. Why abuse a player when you know its just going to fire him up to play better against you? Congrats Sunderland fans, you played yourselves.

Will have to go on SMB forum later and see the latest 20 page thread on Darren Bent.

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, Zatman said:

Unless get new owner, manager and squad prob more chance of a triple relegation

As much as I would love to agree with you (and I would...), if the Indian chicken owners can come 2nd in that league with similar issues to Blunderland's, then anyone can.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, BOF said:

As much as I would love to agree with you (and I would...), if the Indian chicken owners can come 2nd in that league with similar issues to Blunderland's, then anyone can.

That Blackburn squad is superior to Sunderland. Dack for example is a midtable Championship player maybe higher plus veteran characters like Mulgrew, Whittingham

Mowbray also has experience that Coleman doesnt. At Wales he was lucky to have great generation

FWIW I think the biggest drop off/step up in English football is the Championship/League 1. You go from a lot of players who have forged solid careers out of the game over the years to players who can barely trap a bag of cement and are one step above semi professional.

Matty Fryatt, Joe Garner, Will Grigg, Adam Armstrong,James Vaughan, Tom Bradshaw. There have all ripped up that league in recent seasons, and have to stepped back into the Championship and look like like absolute amateurs.

Sunderland with the right man in charge and a few solid additions should walk that league.

Chris Coleman is not that man.

On 23/04/2018 at 13:02, Zatman said:

That Blackburn squad is superior to Sunderland. Dack for example is a midtable Championship player maybe higher plus veteran characters like Mulgrew, Whittingham

Mowbray also has experience that Coleman doesnt. At Wales he was lucky to have great generation

Mowbray had one season in premier league, Chris Coleman about four.

I think it's all academic as it stands....Sunderland are doing nothing positive on the pitch until they have a change of ownership.

10 hours ago, Czechlad said:

Fulham will tear them apart. They are the worst team in the league for a reason. Some of their starters barely look like footballers. 

True...

...but they drew 0-0 with Wolves whilst down to 10-men, so you never know. 

Â