Sunderland

Richard

27 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Watmore is badly injured again.

I know Maja scored a winner a few weeks back but him ,Asoro, Honeymonster, Clarke-Salter and Robson are young kids learning the game, expecting half your team to show the experienced needed when 5 of them are kids is pretty desperate.

they really cant have a player called Honeymonster

God you know your shit when your conceding 3 to the blosers. I think they are safe now to many shit teams down there. Coleman will be gine by end of season in perhaps the most stupidest decision in championship history taking that job when he probably could have got a job at a club not in such a mess

30 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

God you know your shit when your conceding 3 to the blosers. I think they are safe now to many shit teams down there. Coleman will be gine by end of season in perhaps the most stupidest decision in championship history taking that job when he probably could have got a job at a club not in such a mess

I think he is there for the long haul regardless if they go down or not. 

He strikes me as being there for a good 3 or 4 years yet and builds that club back up in that time. I think Ellis buys into this too.

36 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

I think he is there for the long haul regardless if they go down or not. 

He strikes me as being there for a good 3 or 4 years yet and builds that club back up in that time. I think Ellis buys into this too.

You must be joking. When is the last time they had a manager lasting 3 years? Peter Reid? He will either walk from the utter shambles he decided to go to, or they will eventually get taken over and a new manager brought in who has experience of the lower leagues. Phil Brown?

His agent shouldn't be ashamed- Coleman made this call himself, which looks the more biazzre each week. He had a good chance of getting Wales to a 24 team euros again- that would  have been the time to get a prem job in a couple of years. 

Edited by The Fun Factory

8 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

You must be joking.

No, I am not joking.

If I was my post would have looked like this:

8 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

This is all a wind up and I am only joking but for a giggle I think he is there for the long haul regardless if they go down or not. 

He strikes me as being there for a good 3 or 4 years yet and builds that club back up in that time. I think Ellis buys into this too.   :crylaugh::crylaugh:

They play Bolton and Millwall in their next 6 matches. If they can't get a win in those, it's over for the club. It's strange that Hull and Sunderland can both go down to League 1 despite play in the premier league only a couple seasons ago. 

3 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Chris Coleman, what have you done.

Got to be one of the worst decisions ever made in football, him and his agent need a long hard look at themselves (and then quit).

He has ruined his career, the very least he should do is stick around for the bi annual pay off.

6 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Why would you take the job, just why would you take it?
It doesn't make any sense.  He wasn't even offered comparative riches.

Far higher salary than Wales job and probably a huge pay off when the inevitable happens. Financially its the best decision you could ever make! 

Â