Sunderland

Richard

No doubt. Dr. Xia really changed our prospects. Feel really bad for their fans tbh, they know suffering like we do. They're really heading towards even more suffering at the rate they're going.

Mad thing for me is that O'Shea was actually out of contract in the summer and yet as soon as Grayson was appointed he handed him a new deal.

O'Shea is an awful defender and part of Sunderland's decline so surely that was an ideal time to get rid.

• Like 2

Sunderland has offered to tear up Jack Rodwell's £70.000/w :o:wacko: contract so he can leave for free.

He and his agent has not replied yet.

That's £70.000/w, for Jack Rodwell 

Bildresultat för homer simpson crazy gif

30 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Yep. Why would they even contemplate such a stupid deal?

Well I guess if the player genuinely wants to start playing football and get his career back on track then there is an incentive to do it. He gets out of his contract without someone having to buy him, and the club get his wages off the books.

Unfortunately, more and more in recent times footballers will be less willing to do this. 
If you're in your mid-twenties getting paid millions of pounds a year for doing **** all, then it's easy to see why.

29 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Well I guess if the player genuinely wants to start playing football and get his career back on track then there is an incentive to do it. He gets out of his contract without someone having to buy him, and the club get his wages off the books.

Unfortunately, more and more in recent times footballers will be less willing to do this. 
If you're in your mid-twenties getting paid millions of pounds a year for doing **** all, then it's easy to see why.

Yep exactly. Unfortunately this is modern day football. When sky came in and all the ridiculous money thrown its killed the game and this is how the modern day footballer is

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

Apparently he has been fit for months, but his head isn't right or he has no interest in playing the game anymore..I would not be surprised if he walks away.

I can't imagine someone walking away from £3.5m a year out of the goodness of his heart, even if he's not interested in playing again.

22 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I can't imagine someone walking away from £3.5m a year out of the goodness of his heart, even if he's not interested in playing again.

I don't know, there is more to life than money and if the pressure is mentally affecting him then maybe it is best if he just retired.

• 3 weeks later...

What has Coleman done....

This is the team Sunderland are 2 down with at SHA:

• 25Ruiter
  • 18Browning
  • 23Koné
  • 35Clarke-Salter
  • 21Matthews
  • 6Cattermole
  • 28Robson
  • 3Oviedo
  • 26Honeyman
  • 29Asoro
  • 20Maja

Substitutes

• 1Steele
  • 7Williams
  • 11Lua Lua
  • 15Galloway
  • 19McGeady
  • 22Love
  • 27Gooch

That is desperate. Who's going to score a goal for them out of that?

I really can't see how Sunderland are getting another 7 wins this season. If they don't sign some decent strikers in next 24 hours they are down.

Watmore is badly injured again.

I know Maja scored a winner a few weeks back but him ,Asoro, Honeymonster, Clarke-Salter and Robson are young kids learning the game, expecting half your team to show the experienced needed when 5 of them are kids is pretty desperate.

Â