Season Tickets 2013-14

jackbauer24

Recieved my ST and my wife's ST last week but my son's 'young adult' ST (paid for in the same transaction as the other two STs) is yet to arrive. Presume it just the stages the club send them out in.

Recieved my ST and my wife's ST last week but my son's 'young adult' ST (paid for in the same transaction as the other two STs) is yet to arrive. Presume it just the stages the club send them out in.

I think that's right. My brother falls under the same category and he's yet to receive his, despite renewing at the same time and me having received mine Friday.

Sounds too good to be true personally, but on the online ticket office, ST's shown available as....

Doug Ellis – 109 seats available

Uppper –    37

Lower -     72

Holte –      1394 seats available

Upper –     1098

Lower –     296

Trinity -     555 seats available

Upper –     418

Middle –    129

Lower –     8

North -      598 seats available

Upper –     415

Lower –     183

Total = 2656 seats available to purchase online

(Not sure if they have had to remove the seats where tickets have been bought for Liverpool/Newcastle game as the ST would not be able to use their seat for that game?)

I think that's right. My brother falls under the same category and he's yet to receive his, despite renewing at the same time and me having received mine Friday.

Yep same situation here.

Sounds too good to be true personally, but on the online ticket office, ST's shown available as....

Uppper –    37

Lower -     72

Holte –      1394 seats available

Upper –     1098

Lower –     296

Trinity -     555 seats available

Upper –     418

Middle –    129

Lower –     8

North -      598 seats available

Upper –     415

Lower –     183

(Not sure if they have had to remove the seats where tickets have been bought for Liverpool/Newcastle game as the ST would not be able to use their seat for that game?)

Haha  - they've probably had to do what you've suggested they've done.

Would be impressive to have sold 39k season tickets ;) 

still haven't had mine, bought it in june :(

how do you access the money they give you? I've got £22 I think, was tempted to use it Saturday to get a Malaga ticket or the shirt, that's assuming you still get money off with the ST in the club shop? been putting it off till the card comes

I'd also like to know how many we've sold, I have asked the ticket office once or twice when buying tickets but they can never give me a figure, just that they're "doing well" or that "they're up on this time last season".

Uppper – 37

Lower - 72

Holte – 1394 seats available

Upper – 1098

Lower – 296

Trinity - 555 seats available

Upper – 418

Middle – 129

Lower – 8

North - 598 seats available

Upper – 415

Lower – 183

They shouldn't of removed them as you can still buy them seats as a season ticket, you'd just get sent a ticket for a different seat for those games. Like when they do half season tickets.

Â