Season Tickets 2013-14

jackbauer24

came in a nice little fancy pack, wonder why they dont put the 'season ticket holder' stickers in anymore that you attatch to the seat, cleaners must of got pissed off with em i guess haha

We got to 25k regularly during the MON years so 20k isn't that amazing. Thought we'd shift a fair few just on the back of Benteke staying.

We did, however this is apparently the best in the past 3 years. 

• 2 weeks later...

went to my seat yesterday and I must admit im not looking forward to spending the next 18 home games next to the pair of clearings in the woods next to me, kept repeating the same chant over and over and over which was a bit cringe worthy but what pissed me off more than anything was how they kept getting on the players backs already after 1 home game and a decent start to season, at one point one of them shouts lambert f**k off, they aint got a clue about football or the villa, and to make matters worse the one of them whos seat is next to me stinks of b.o and has bad breath, can you actually move your season ticket seat once the season has started because if you can then that's what im gonna do

You can move your seat yes.

I have a right moaning bastard behind me who comes with his son and doesn't stop getting on certain players backs no matter how well they play. Usually Delph and Gabby who have been two of our best performers for the last  6 months but if they miss place a pass or get tackled he starts calling them "muppets".

Its the thrid season in a row I have had him behind me and I have come close on a few occasions to teling him to shut the **** up and I am sure I will eventually. I could move seats but I see it as why should I as I like where I sit view wise and I could end up with another dick head by me as we have a fair few of them.

I've got a couple of screaming toddlers behind me who are over excitable and an old lady who calls every players "bloody useless" when they misplace a pass. Once the novelty factor wears off I think it's going to be rather annoying!!

I've got a few blokes to my right in the Doug Ellis lower who moan CONSTANTLY. The one of them leaves his seat after about 30 minutes to go for beer and he doesn't come back until about the 55th minute, really confuses me, i don't understand going to games if you're not going to watch it?!

I will give it a few more games and see how it goes, funnily enough the lads that are next to me were a few seats away from me last year and they annoyed me then but it was bearable because I was not next to them, kept shouting about Liverpool fans being on dole, I thought lads that was relevant to a lot of fanbases in the 80s but its a bit old now, they make me cringe so much, anyway rant over

I've got a guy behind me who shouts "snap him" when any player runs at our back four. I'm going to end up snapping him at this rate. Quite a few day trippers round by me yesterday, one guy who pretty much filmed the whole game on his phone...why?!?

We relocated for one game because I took 2 other friends, I had 2 females screaming directly behind me all game I now have tinnitus I think one more game and I would have lost 90% of my hearing. A few rows down a bloke kept standing no sooner the ball was out our own box..

I'll be kissin my seat next home game

Â