Season Tickets 2013-14

jackbauer24

I'm lucky, I have the same people who sat by me last season. Their all quiet most of the time. Can't be doing with people who have to shout every home game!

I'm lucky, I have the same people who sat by me last season. Their all quiet most of the time. Can't be doing with people who have to shout every home game!

You're being sarcastic, right?

Fans complain of grounds having 'no atmosphere' or being 'like a library' and then moan about noise near them. I must remember not to take a survey of those around me in K5 the next time I shout my support or go crazy over a decision!

Has anyone spent their villa cash yet? Might get their early to pop into the club shop today.

I spent mine on sunday, got the away shirt for £25 once they'd taken villa cash and the discount off, happy days

Yep. Used mine for tickets against Rotherham and the remainder on a shirt for my son's birthday. Great that my Villa Cash is already in credit again from 10% of the merchandise and 5% of the ticket purchases. :)

You're being sarcastic, right?

Fans complain of grounds having 'no atmosphere' or being 'like a library' and then moan about noise near them. I must remember not to take a survey of those around me in K5 the next time I shout my support or go crazy over a decision!

For the big games then yeah but people who get excited for home games like Norwich, Fulham etc do my head in. How can you get excited over the prospect of those kind of games unless you don't regularly go to football? Maybe I just don't care as much anymore, who knows,

Im confused about the Villa Cash scheme. I bought my Villa shirt with my Villa Cash from buying a season ticket. I have also bought a sticker for my dads car and 2 tickets for the Rotherham game. I just checked my balance and it says £0?? Am i being conned or am i being thick? Or both?!

Im confused about the Villa Cash scheme. I bought my Villa shirt with my Villa Cash from buying a season ticket. I have also bought a sticker for my dads car and 2 tickets for the Rotherham game. I just checked my balance and it says £0?? Am i being conned or am i being thick? Or both?!

I think the cash is added on 28 days after purchase, and only if you paid fully with cash/debit ie not using part of the Villa Cash...

So you can probably see why this is a bit of a ripp off...

I think the cash is added on 28 days after purchase, and only if you paid fully with cash/debit ie not using part of the Villa Cash...

not really a rip off though is it? gift horse and mouth comes to mind

I don't agree that it's a rip-off. Granted the 10% discount of merchandise has moved to 10% 'Villa Cash' which can be spent on anything from Villa but the 5% Villa Cash from ticket purchases is a straight forward gain. They could have started it with future ticket purchases so it was a nice surprise that they gave us 5% of our season ticket value already loaded on the card. It's already got me a free ticket against Rotherham and, depending on progression and level of next opponent, should be enough for another free home cup game. Hardly a 'rip-off'. 

For the big games then yeah but people who get excited for home games like Norwich, Fulham etc do my head in. How can you get excited over the prospect of those kind of games unless you don't regularly go to football? Maybe I just don't care as much anymore, who knows,

Crazy. 

I don't agree that it's a rip-off. Granted the 10% discount of merchandise has moved to 10% 'Villa Cash' which can be spent on anything from Villa but the 5% Villa Cash from ticket purchases is a straight forward gain. They could have started it with future ticket purchases so it was a nice surprise that they gave us 5% of our season ticket value already loaded on the card. It's already got me a free ticket against Rotherham and, depending on progression and level of next opponent, should be enough for another free home cup game. Hardly a 'rip-off'. 

I still got 10% off I think, I had £22 something in villa cash and paid £25 something for my shirt, not sure if they did it because im a lions clubs member which they seem to have linked to STs this year (although mine hasn't got my club printed on it and those ive seen with the club printed on their ST have got the wrong lions club on them)

I have a question to ask regarding tickets for 1 off games. I guess this is the right thread. I like to sit in the lower tier, so I'm close to the pitch, but I don't want to sit in the North Stand, which would be the cheapest stand for me to sit in? Secondly do the prices decrease the closer to the game it gets, or if you get them well in advance can you get them cheaper? Finally if you are in the very front row can you still see the other side of the pitch because someone said to me you are so low down when you are sitting you can't.

Oh yeah, and is it best to buy the tickets from the club site or from alternative sites?

Thanks in advance for your help.UTV

Edited by Voinjama

unless you want to sit in the wings the holte will be the 2nd cheapest

no the ticket prices are fixed, try seatwave or whatever it is now if you want to see if you can get tickets cheaper nearer the day

you can see but its not great, if you are looking width across the pitch cambers, its hard to spot from even a couple of rows up but its really evident down the bottom, looking length ways I could do it but its not ideal and is a bit pointless IMO

Also is there a topic on the forum along the lines of best place to sit at VP and why. I tried to search for it but I couldn't find one. If there is can someone link me to it. Thanks.

Edited by Voinjama

My seat is broken :( - I'm sure some of you guys have the same problem where 2 seats next to each other almost stick together and move as 2 instead of 1.

**** Bon Jovy fans had a rave.. 

Mine and my sons seat have been f**ked for 7 years with both sticking together. Do you actually think that staff at VP get off their arses and do any maintenance???

Edited by pacbuddies

Â