Newspaper of choice?

Avfc96

Where I work, I'm quite lucky in that there are daily newspapers of every kind on offer (free as long as you return them after reading). I have my "off days" I suppose and relish the hilarious read of the Express stating "Blizzard Britain for the next 3 weeks" but I'm generally a Times man. 

None really, if I'm on the bus and have forgot my book I'll read the metro, if I'm at work and have **** all to do I'll pick up anything that's to hand (unfortunately that usually means the sun) though that doesn't happen very often.

Overall I would say I just don't read papers

For me, I read both the Telegraph and the Daily Mail.

What's yours?

Please let there be no-one that actually reads the sun on here :(

You can't slag the Sun if you read The Daily Heil . It's beyond hypocritical .

Fixed for you. 

Metro and Brum Mail are the only hard copies I read but I will read all the big ones online, usually after being diverted via a link . The one thing you should always remember is that they are not working in the public's interest . They exist to make money .

For me, I read both the Telegraph and the Daily Mail.

What's yours?

Please let there be no-one that actually reads the sun on here :(

You can't slag the Sun if you read The Daily Mail . It's beyond hypocritical .

beat me to it

read an old school paper newspaper about one weekday a week and on the occassional weekend, it would be The Independent

I rarely buy papers now, and read most stuff online, a mix of bbc, guardian and thanks to censorship of my work place the telegraph occasionally ( its the only site they allow :crylaugh:

If I buy one I'll occasionally buy guardian/observer/independent on a weekend, but more likely to buy something like The Week or Time. When at home, make do occasionally with the Telegraph but usually end up having to stop when I get to some vomit inducing article

I get the Independent delivered, have done for ages. As much to support the Newsagent round the corner as anything. I read it at dinner time at work. Tried the Grauniad for a while, when the Indie last changed editor as it went a bit more tabloid, but I found the Guardian a bit too preachy and up itself, so went back to the Indie. Their (Grauniad) website's brilliant though for things like sport coverage.

I loathe the Daily Mail, Express and Sun with a passion. Everything I hate about parts of this country, encapsulated. Fear mongering, small minded, celebrity obsessed, dishonest and unable to analyse anything.

• Like 2

Â