The Randy Lerner thread

CI

the problem is though what happens if we spunk a load of cash on players and wages and then UEFA dont let us play in europe next season

picard-facepalm.jpg

**** Europe, least we'd still be in the Premiership.

I find it hard to believe this fair play wages thing is as big a deal as Lerner is making out.

Sunderland have just spent the best part of £25 million on 2 players. West Ham have shelled out a fair few quid. Chelsea are spending like idiots and even Everton have found a few quid.

All of the excuses are a big smokescreen for Lerner to take back what he can before trying to flog us.

When Lerner came did anyone ever think we'd be worried about relegation once? Or that we'd ever have a squad as pathetic and weak as the current one?

Hopefully we'll get the same luck the Browns fans did recently.

Nope. The bloke hasn't got a clue and has messed up two big teams on both sides of the Atlantic. As you say, hopefully we'll be next to be sold, can't wait to see the back of the idiot.

if we continue the way we are, we will go down. Randy has sold our best players and has not given the money to finance replacements. You CANNOT just sit back and think we can get by as we are, if he really has any clue about this club, about football and about how the league works, he would have put money in at the beginning of the window. Now clubs know we are in a panic and will put the price up as we have to pay!

He's looking to sell, but raking it in before he does. Trust me when I say, his eyes are on that windfall next season TV money 2013 onwards

And wasn't there a new TV package about a year after he came in as chairman..?

As for that **** tattoo, that is what gave the game away for me. Every single time a fan shared a complaint with Liar of the year Krulacksanyintegrity, he'd roll out the "Don't forget, Randy has a tattoo"

Well, he got that about a month into his reign when the PR machine was in full spin, the more Krulak mentioned that to end arguments, the more it made me think it was some kind of ploy to make us think that ********** cares, when he does not, he cares about money and nothing else. The sooner he goes the better - and he can take Faulkner with him.

As for the amount Lerner has put in. Why does this make him more valuable than the REAL fans who pay money each day, week, month and year? We spend a lot more than him and we have loved this club a lot longer than him!

He's looking to sell, but raking it in before he does. Trust me when I say, his eyes are on that windfall next season TV money 2013 onwards

Wouldn't surprise me one bit.

The proof will be in what happens over the next few days.

I am 100% convinced he will look to sell after next summer and gain a higher price based on the new TV deal + low wage bill. Asset stripped and prime to make him money.

Wouldn't surprise me one bit.

The proof will be in what happens over the next few days.

I am 100% convinced he will look to sell after next summer and gain a higher price based on the new TV deal + low wage bill. Asset stripped and prime to make him money.

He will be in for a shock then as the club will be worth a hell of a lot less in the Championship.

I've always felt he was like a reluctant swimmer; prepared to dip his toes in, but afraid to take the arm-bands off! Unfortunately for Lerner he has created a template for how you should'nt run a succesful club.......the Cleveland Browns.

not claiming to be ITK or anything but I believe what I have heard and apparently Randy has already sold some shares or percentage of the club to another american, dont know how much he has sold but apparently it doesn't look like randy is looking to plough too much money into the club anyway.

Lambert has been told that it is strictly sell to buy which is where the main problems are coming from because our squad is so piss poor that we will not get the money we need to improve through selling players and no one is interested in them anyway.

Cowans also recons that this is the weakest squad he has seen in years and years (that I guess is pretty much common knowledge)

I really don't understand current affairs with Randy. I thought he was a billionaire. That means that he is worth millions and millions and millions and so on......

He has just sold his American Football team. The point I am trying to make is why hasn't he got millions to throw at Villa I thought he was loaded whats happened in the last few years???!!!

If we could sell Bent for £25-30m and lambert was given all that money, you'd have to say that would be a tempting proposition right now.

really really cant see us picking up anywhere near that sort of money for Bent

has his stock gone up since he joined the villa? I would say the opposite if anything

Hr bought bent to protect his asset. I wonder if were bear bottom in January what he would do. It's time for Randy to go. Who wants to start a thread on protests. Spend or **** off randy...actually just **** off. Sick of what this club has turned into. Made me sick after the whole mcleish saga.

I really don't understand current affairs with Randy. I thought he was a billionaire. That means that he is worth millions and millions and millions and so on......

He has just sold his American Football team. The point I am trying to make is why hasn't he got millions to throw at Villa I thought he was loaded whats happened in the last few years???!!!

Recession, Divorce.

Â