The Randy Lerner thread

CI

The guy is a joke.

This.

To have failed so miserably in the NFL and now in the Premier League is plain embarrassing.

My history on Lerner is not great but didn't he inherit a successful billion $ company and an NFL team from this father?

Fast forward a few years and he has sold the company, sold a failing NFL team and had his wife take him for millions.

He is now left with Villa. A company he has ran astonishingly badly throughout his tenure to the point where we probably wont be a premiership club next year.

The guy is a complete fraud. A joke of a businessman who is probably no wiser than me or you when it comes to anything.

Oh Randy well,

When you first came you gave without taking,

But then you took hope away.

Oh, Randy well,

You kidded us and stopped us from believing,

When we needed investment to stay.

Oh, Randy!

A slight play on the words of the Barry Manilow song 'Mandy'.

Lambert, Lerner and Faulkner will sit down to see what's going to happen on transfers.

http://www.avfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10265~2900135,00.html

It's no good them just sitting down, they need to get their thumbs out of their arses and do something quickly!

Hopefully Lerner and Faulkner realise they need to be quick after the last 2 games. Even if Lerner does not attend games, he get live TV feeds of our games so he should realise from what he would have seen from these games that something needs to be done ASAP.

Hopefully Lerner and Faulkner realise they need to be quick after the last 2 games. Even if Lerner does not attend games, he get live TV feeds of our games so he should realise from what he would have seen from these games that something needs to be done ASAP.

You are referring to the two people who were responsible for the appointment of Alex Mcleish.

Don't hold your breath in expectation of some miraculous and divine intervention by these two wise men!

The bloke bought the club as part of a rich man's midlife crisis.

Time to sell.

Indeed. I don't think that when he bought his spoilt little rich kid's plaything that he realised how expensive **** things up completely was going to be.

I think we did play Columbus Crew a couple of seasons ago didn't we in our last tour?

Yeah Villa came here, the fans looked like a bunch of a-holes, by coming into the supporters section, starting fights with everyone, cussing at children.

I think we did play Columbus Crew a couple of seasons ago didn't we in our last tour?

Yeah Villa came here, the fans looked like a bunch of a-holes, by coming into the supporters section, starting fights with everyone, cussing at children.

What are you talking about? I was there and didn't see one fight or even 1 bad word said to a child!!. There was a special area before the game for Villa and Columbus fans to drink and eat. No problems. Villa fans were in a separete section, No problems. In town before and after game - no problems.

Not saying there wasn't someone somewhere but you just trashed all supporters at that game and that is completely wrong.

they had 3 drunk dudes come over starting trouble, where arrested. same game where ashley young hit that screamer.

So because 3 drunken idiots caused trouble it made Villa fans look like a bunch of assholes? I was at this game and I didn't see any trouble at all from either set of supporters. Not calling you a liar though. I just didn't see any trouble myself.

What the **** has this got to do with the Randy Lerner thread anyway?

That was the general reaction, I assume you were visiting ohio? Hope you had a good time, it is a lovely place, except durring the winter. Has nothing to do with lerner someone was unsure if Villa had played here is all.

Â