Yacouba Sylla

darrenm

Impressed with Sylla recently...if he bulks up a bit over the summer, he could be the midfield boss we've lacked for a long time. He has a bit of flair to him as well. Dare I say a potential Patrick Viera in the making? 

Love this guy. Got a bit of everything in his game.

Agreed, he will only get better as he settles and gets used the pace of the PL.

I think he's still picking up the language as well isn't he. Will take some time to become comfortable communicating with all your team-mates.

Love this guy. Got a bit of everything in his game.

Agreed, he will only get better as he settles and gets used the pace of the PL.

I think he's still picking up the language as well isn't he. Will take some time to become comfortable communicating with all your team-mates.

He tweeted in English the other day, although my train journey with him consisted of simple stuff like "yes" and "thank you" etc

Very good performance from him today... in fact the whole midfield looked excellent. Delph was awesome, Westwood did great and Sylla fantastic.

Really happy with the way these three players have come on in recent months.

I don't know what to make of this guy.. In the first half he was destroying every bit of momentum we had in each attack, then in the second half he was destroying every Sunderland player that came near him. I get the feeling that he's more of an athlete than a footballer, but I won't judge properly until next season

I didn't think he'd prove me wrong in 2 games after I posted this.

Best DM we've had since NRC

Â