Yacouba Sylla

darrenm

I doubt hes on much anyway. Good thing about the cheapie gambles that Lambert took.. have been easy to get rid (helenius sylla and luna) have found clubs. Where as our expensive flops are still weighing the club down years after.

I doubt hes on much anyway. Good thing about the cheapie gambles that Lambert took.. have been easy to get rid (helenius sylla and luna) have found clubs. Where as our expensive flops are still weighing the club down years after.

Very true,.

Now ideally we'd manage to sign players that are good, but since there is no money we'll have to settle for cheap players that can be moved on when they flop

Well 2 of them are on loan and we don't know the details of Luna yet so bit early to say we easily got rid of them.

Such a relief to know I (hopefully) won't have to pay money to see this guy again.

He contributed to us staying in this league two years ago and was one of our better players in the period after he joined us. I'll wish him well

I'd agree with this, I thought he was very good at the back end of 12/13

He was a punt, he performed well towards the end of that season and was a boost when we desperately needed it. Stoke away and Sunderland at home, he was excellent, providing cover for our fullbacks and really letting them hurt teams. He played as big a part as anybody in that 6-1.

Why the hate, you all sound so bitter.

I wish him well, I am sure he is just as dissapointed as everybody in how last season went.

• Like 1

Â