Yacouba Sylla

darrenm

I liked him last season but this season he looks terrible. He didn't seem to have any urgency with his play at all yesterday and looked very lethargic ? The least said about his passing the better. Not seen MOTD2 yet but not surprised he's getting slated

Unless he puts in a good performance soon I'm going to have to think this one isn't up to the challenge. I said we should have started with Bacuna in his place yesterday and his performance proved my point.

Playing Sylla with KEA will always be like this .. Although putting them with Delph for Westwood might show us something different ..

tbh to the lad .. He played couple of time out of position .. Or played without Delph which won't make him to shine as last season ..

• Like 1

He did a solid job against Man City earlier this season. Last season he looked like he was really getting stuck in despite obviously lacking a level of distribution that I personally think is required for this level. However that never stopped Reo-Coker being a good player for us or at least important.

The problem for is his style of player requires him to be really fit and get stuck in, cover a lot of ground and as some people are saying he's coming across as caring less and it needs to be addressed. He has a place here and can offer something to the team with his work-rate in midfield and then passing the ball to a Delph or Westwood to do something but he needs to up his game big time.

I wouldn't play him again for a while in truth.

Playing Sylla with KEA will always be like this .. Although putting them with Delph for Westwood might show us something different ..

tbh to the lad .. He played couple of time out of position .. Or played without Delph which won't make him to shine as last season ..

I think he is much better in KEA's role too.

Coincidence Sylla plays well with Westwood and Delph, is it a coincidence that a manager has yet to play this trio in a game all season. KEA runs around like a headless chicken, people will say but he scored, but he offers practically nothing else. He can't tackle, his passing is atrocious. Sorry to turn this into a KEA bashing but I really do believe he is a huge problem for PL in the middle of the park.

rubbish. KEA offers more than Sylla, his workrate is amongst the best in the team and id say he is probably our best ball winner this season, Delph, Westwood and KEA is the best midfield we have at moment

Workrate, the man can't put a sodding tackle, if you want a midfielder to run around like a headless chicken then yep great midfield. This was also the midfield that was dominated by Karagounis, Sidwell and Parker (Dads Army select). KEA even losing the ball for Sidwell's opener.

Â