Paul Lambert

Pilchard

Said it before, I'll say it again.

Curbishley.

What we got to lose now?

Without 2 or 3 'lucky' wins, we'd be bottom by a long shot. And over the course of this season, it wouldn't be undeserved.

You can see the panic set in as soon as we concede and I only see one player actually giving a shit - Weimann.

Don't worry though, as I am sure Lambert is on the phone securing the services of Dale Stephens as we speak.

after the shit we had to put up with over Christmas, where's the the fight? there isn't any because these "players" are at their limit! we need practically a whole new team. Time to start planning for life in the championship and if we're lucky we won't get relegated from there as well!

Any manager that makes McLeish look good shouldn't stay long in any job, get this clueless clown away from out precious club before we end up playing Bradford every week!!!!!!

Can't explain how disgusted i feel after the result tonight. This is/was a proud football club.... Now it's an embarrassment & it sickens me to say that.

Its now 21 goals against in 5 games..including one against a poor Championship team & one against what is in effect a 4th division team who are not even in the top 2 sides in that division! The bad thing is we were LUCKY to only concede the 21!!

That is an average of 4.2 goals against PER GAME!

As compared to an average of 5 goals for which is 1 goal per game.

Against Chelsea, Spurs, Wigan, Ipswich & now Bradford.

That can only be summed up as a disgrace.

I too like Lambert & would love him to succeed here but i think that result is simply too much now. I don't blame Paul as such but that defence & midfield are utterly diabolical.

I remember us turning round a similar result against Tranmere but i just can't see it this time.. They will score at ours at least 1 most likely 2 & there is not a cat in hells chance we will score 4 or 5 against them... As for penalties? .. I wouldn't fancy that either it has disaster written all over it with this bunch of muppets.

Roll on Southampton lol!.. I Wish!

I have liked him and I still think I do.

But I am worried about his body language and his inability to change things when it goes badly. Reminds me about what Solbakken did in Wolves. Seems that he does not know how to solve it.

I think he should decide who he thinks has a future at the club and act harsh and quickly, getting rid of as many of the players not capable as soon as possible and make lots of addition in this transfer window.

Get rid of: Delph, Bannan, Lichaj, Ireland, Clark, N'Zogbia now.

Get in two CBs, two Central midfielders, a good winger and a full back that can play on the left. Give Bennett, El Ahmadi and Holman until the summer to show their worth and get rid if not good by then.

many players have come from the lower leagues and thrived in the premiership. lambert hoped this would be the case and threw what little eggs he had in one basket. i personally hoped that these young lads would take the attitude that they would have 38 cup finals this season. lets face it, bradford tonight (and many other cup upsets over the years for that matter) proved that when facing superior opposition the extra fight and effort can see you through to a result. unfortunatly once the honeymoon period is over, as it clearly seems to be now, all you're left with is a group of lower league players getting outclassed game after game.

lambert has taken a massive gamble. we all hoped it would pay off. hell, at times this season we thought it had. there have been some historic performances considering our squad vs the opposition (swansea home, man city and norwich in the cup, liverpool). a lot of our starting 11s in these games wouldnt have made these teams' benches yet still got results but as i said, i think they now feel like they have 'made it' and are now established premier league players. but theyre not...not by a long shot. someone needs to get that fight back into the lads because right now, i am tempted to put a sizable wager on us getting relegated from the championship because most teams in that league would batter us at the moment. they need a wake up call big time and whilst i like the bloke, i am not sure lambert is the man to do it. damned if i know who is though...not sure if even fergie could keep this lot in the league to be honest.

• Like 1

Worryingly he looked lost and totally bewildered on the bench tonight. If he doesn't start to come up with some answers over the next two weeks he will be lucky to not get the push. He needs to start by bringing in an experienced centre half and a defensive midfielder before Saturday. If not Southampton will score at least a couple.

Big fan of Lambert but this isn't enjoyable.

Inherited a right mess and had made some big calls which at the minute are not paying off.

Players are absolutely shitting themselves on the pitch though, so scared of passing the ball.

I've said it many times that Lambert is very tactically naive. I've been really disappointed with some of his tactics in some games, and today is another. Completely played into Bradford's hands. We have absolutely no creativity going forward and it feels very MON without the shitload of cash to spend on good players. Really thought he was something different, but he's not. We're shite. We either need major investment or he needs to go.

Beginning of the end for Lambert. Its a question of when for me. He probably won't resign tonight - but another heavy home defeat v southampton looks on the cards . I then believe Lambert will resign.

The question that will force the issue will be that his reputation will take more of battering by staying on, watching villa concede 3-4 goals each week - or he walks and whilst I m sure he wouldn't hide - they would be plenty who say 'good manager - but cost cutting at villa was to blame'

0-3, 0-4 saturday - he walks IMO., as for villa, were down anyway.

So far the players and our 'situation' have been blamed for the poor performances and results of late, but it's getting to the point where the only person that can possibly do anything about it is Lambert, and he doesn't seem to be doing much.

You gotta give him 'till the end of the season at least, but if it carries on like this we'll be playing in the Championship next season.

Getting thumped 3-1 by an average league 2 side how embarrassing! I haven't been as ashamed since standing in the away end at Norwich last season listening to a good majority of villa fans singing this clowns name. It's quite astonishing how standards have dropped at this once proud club. **** off Lambert you **** retard!!!