Paul Lambert

Pilchard

If Lerner wants to keep this club in the prem he must invest in January. He must also invest in a new manager,Lambert is very limited and quite frankly way out of his depth. He is not a top flight manager

Lambert isn't helping himself but this squad needed so much and the fees, wages and restrictions Lerner provided in the summer was not enough.

Lambert has come into a team that has dropped more than any other and is working under an owner that is a proven failure.

Lambert is not blameless but it's not an easy situation for him.

Our team lacks confidence. There are too many young or inexperienced players in the team, which is hindering us massively. Players like Bennett, Albrighton and Delph are not good enough. Whatever Lambert is doing is not working at all, our passing is poor and our team lacks drive and creativity. If it wasn't for Guzan, Herd and Vlaar today we'd have lost.

100% we need quality signings, a little worried Lambert won't even sign proven players if he was given the £££££££. One thing I know for sure Lerner won't want our team out the premiership this season, just cannot afford it!!!!

I think if we are deep in the shit come Christmas time then Lerner will give him a blank cheque.

The great majority of supporters were enthusiastic about the hire. Unless we are totally off the pace around January/February - think we have little alternative but to stick with him.

I aint so sure about the great majority!If anything i thought the great majority were more enthusiastic over OGS than lambert,if you go by pages in a thread the OGS thread raced to over 300 and,well,this one has dragged its feet to the mid 60's,so,no,i dont see the enthusiam at all.

I think the jury's still out on Lambert at the moment, but from what we've seen so far, I am not encouraged :(

For the most part, his squad selections, tactics and formations seem to be wrong. Obviously, it's easy to say that in hindsight but surely a manager's job is to research into how best to combat the opposition? And for a majority of the games so far, that doesn't seem to be happening.

Give it a rest KHV - this is getting tedious beyond belief.

Lambert made the wrong decision today bringing on Bent, that's all. Bennett cost us this game.

Why? Lambert also came out after the Fulham game and said we played some great stuff. I want to know what games he is watching and what standards he sets. If he thinks we were great at Fulham and Gabby wad excellent we are in big trouble.

Give it a rest KHV - this is getting tedious beyond belief.

Lambert made the wrong decision today bringing on Bent, that's all. Bennett cost us this game.

Why? Lambert also came out after the Fulham game and said we played some great stuff. I want to know what games he is watching and what standards he sets. If he thinks we were great at Fulham and Gabby wad excellent we are in big trouble.

That's what I fear though, I simply don't think we have the quality in midfield no matter who Lambert selects.

Yep. There simply isn't anything he can do with it imo - our midfield is just shit. In part it's his fault because what he's bought isn't doing it in the midfield, but I think he'd need to be a miracle worker for that midfield to go anywhere ability wise. It's just bad.

Think it is a bit ridiculous to be calling for Lambert's head after three years of mismanagement. I just hope we get Dunne back to shore up the defence, find some quality in midfield during the transfer window (even if it means selling Bent) and hang on this season.

I aint so sure about the great majority!If anything i thought the great majority were more enthusiastic over OGS than lambert,if you go by pages in a thread the OGS thread raced to over 300 and,well,this one has dragged its feet to the mid 60's,so,no,i dont see the enthusiam at all.

Well, OGS has made the same mistake in Molde as MON did in Moscow: Sending the kids and reserves to a Europe League match so he can focus on the Norwegian League.

And he would not have bought the proven quality players some of us now claim that Lambert should have had bought. Would have gotten Eikrem from Molde and King on loan from the United reserves. Probably one or two players from Copenhagen.l

Lambert can not be blamed for the inability of the players, too many passes went astray, there is no movement of players to try and show themselves for a pass. too many players do not want to take responsibility and hold on to the ball.

These problems are all about confidence issues, perhaps it is because the players are so young, they had a lot of pressure on them as this was a must win game, lets hope that against the big 3 when we are not expected to do anything they can actually play with freedom.

This is going to be one hell of a season and i fully expect us to be competing in the relegation zone, one thing for sure is it will get worse before it gets better.