Paul Lambert

Pilchard

Think our best bet then is a loan move in January. Looking for a disenchanted creative midfielder who wants to get stuck into a relegation scrap. Anyone spring to mind?

tom huddlestone from spurs..he nearly joined stoke in the summer on loan. ran the midfield at vp when we had our best midfield 2 years ago..had a injury but ok now..better than any villa midfield player no question

Well 20m spent in the summer suggests otherwise.

But, regardless of that (as I suspect the holding back on spending in previous seasons is your reason for thinking that), the previous two years were about making sure the club survived. Carry on the way we were spending - we would have imploded. Simple as. It really isnt rocket science

Think our best bet then is a loan move in January. Looking for a disenchanted creative midfielder who wants to get stuck into a relegation scrap. Anyone spring to mind?

How many points did Swansea have at xmas last season? Gylfi Sigurdsson signed for them although I accept he'd played for Rdogers previously. Someone like that from abroad perhaps.

It's clear to me the plan was to play Westwood a bit more more than he has.

Not saying he's the saviour but a Crewe fan I know rates him highly as a composed passer and said if Lambert could stick with him making errors initally he'd be an excellent player for us.

I'm right in saying his only premier league game came at Southampton when we lost 4-1 so clearly there's a reluctance to play him now as he's another who hasn't played above league 1 level.

Right Im gunna get straight to the point Villa are doomed, Lambert has to take the blame Lerner bid for Dempsey who was sensible and rejected the move, Lambert has alientated himself from the experienced players it was a utter utter joke to have Ireland, Bent and CNZ on the bench today, That muppet Bennett is a liability as is lowton they are great potentially but we need EXPERIENCE and more EXPERIENCE and some QUALITY get it in your head Lamert every week were becoming more and more of a joke and the records are being broken to a new time low, admittedly Lambert did absolutely nothing to get players of quality and experience into the team the hole club is a joke and I am not giving Lerner of Lambert anymore time the next 5 games can be written off 1 point maybe at best. WhatI want to know is will Paul Lambert look the fans in the face and admit he is wrong if Villa go down his interview today said he was impressed with our effort, that does not get you 3 points and even with 11 men we wouldnt have held on, also I noticed at the end of the game the players hardly embraced Lambert at the end Villa park used to be a fottress its now like a all you can eat buffett " You just help yourself" totally incapable and inept with his tactics

Right Im gunna get straight to the point Villa are doomed, Lambert has to take the blame Lerner bid for Dempsey who was sensible and rejected the move, Lambert has alientated himself from the experienced players it was a utter utter joke to have Ireland, Bent and CNZ on the bench today, That muppet Bennett is a liability as is lowton they are great potentially but we need EXPERIENCE and more EXPERIENCE and some QUALITY get it in your head Lamert every week were becoming more and more of a joke and the records are being broken to a new time low, admittedly Lambert did absolutely nothing to get players of quality and experience into the team the hole club is a joke and I am not giving Lerner of Lambert anymore time the next 5 games can be written off 1 point maybe at best. WhatI want to know is will Paul Lambert look the fans in the face and admit he is wrong if Villa go down his interview today said he was impressed with our effort, that does not get you 3 points and even with 11 men we wouldnt have held on, also I noticed at the end of the game the players hardly embraced Lambert at the end Villa park used to be a fottress its now like a all you can eat buffett " You just help yourself" totally incapable and inept with his tactics

Are you pissed?