U.S. Politics

maqroll

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

Mrs Sidcow is obsessed with Bob Ross. She loves to watch his show which is currently been repeated. 

It's weirdly hypnotic plus nostalgic from childhood. 

I have no idea why, but I - completely irrationally - hate him. 

12 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

I have no idea why, but I - completely irrationally - hate him. 

I can definitely see that, when he starts talking about putting in some happy little clouds or having fun with the trees. I can see how it would grind someone's gears. 

• Thanks 1

"They are shredding ballots, in my opinion"

In my opinion, Donald Trump is a hot air balloon filled with fetid sewage, orbiting the moon. That's what we do right, just state absolutely nonsense, with no evidence and it's my opinion, it's fine.

The call was yesterday, btw, it's not something from closer to the election that's just come to light. He's proceeding with this madness.

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 1

Just now, LondonLax said:

He’s so pathetic. It’s kind of amusing but it’s also a bit sad really. 

What's most abhorrent is the way he is trying to destroy people's careers. 

He makes personal attacks on so many people.  And deep down in his heart he knows he's been beaten fairly, his knows he's not going to overturn anything, but he taking down people with the collateral damage of all this accusations. 

Only a couple more days to the Georgia vote.

By all accounts, there has been a greater Democrat turn-out compared to the Presidential election. So it basically boils down to whether that early vote is cannibalising the number of Democrats voting on the day in November, or whether the Republican vote on the day will keep pace with the increases that the Democrats have already seen. If it's neither of those, the Democrats should take both seats and overall control of the Senate. 

In "other things that Trump supporters might be doing in the early part of this week rather than being in Georgia to vote to help overturn a big Democrat lead in two vital Senate races" news:

Edited by ml1dch

22 hours ago, sidcow said:

Mrs Sidcow is obsessed with Bob Ross. She loves to watch his show which is currently been repeated. 

It's weirdly hypnotic plus nostalgic from childhood. 

I love him. It's perfect napping television. Put it on in the background (they're all on youtube) and nod off to Bob's relaxing tones

• Like 2

This is bonkers:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video/politics/audio-trumps-full-jan-2-call-with-ga-secretary-of-state/2021/01/03/3f9426f4-7937-4718-8a8e-9d6052001991_video.html

Stolen from Reddit:

• Trump goes on a massive 10min rant about old, debunked fraud.

• People carefully try to explain to him that there is no election fraud in Georgia.

• Trump starts repeating same shit.

• People explain he is wrong.

• Repeat.

Jhesus it's like having a phone call with a child.

30mins into it now.

Trump started insulting the people on the call because they won't believe him. According to him he has MASSIVE numbers of fraud, but the Georgia Sec-State and his office does not.

What is Trump thinking here?

Does he think he can convince the Sec-State without also sending him the numbers Trump so blatantly claim to possess?

What the actual **** is the game plan here?

31:16

• Georgia Sec-State: "Mr. President the problem that you have with social media, they can... People can say.."

• Trump: "Nah this isn't social media, this is Trump media."

Lol this man is legit pulling this shit out of fringe news and calling it Trump media, much more legit than social media.

I had to take a break here. I feel so bad for the people who have to work with this guy. How can someone be able to listen to this day in and out?

After ~30mins Trump really starts railing.

They are talking about auditors and investigators looking into the fraud, and the Georgia Sec-State offices people "don't want to find anything, you know they don't want to find anything, everybody knows, you know."

Trump is really angry that "his people" weren't allowed into the Fulton county. The county is 44% black and went 72.6% to Biden on the 2020 election, I just looked it up.

42:50:

• Trump: "I have to find 12'000 votes, and I have them times... a lot! And therefore I won the state".

Apparently he has found these votes several times after looking at the fraud, and the Georgia Sec-States office won't give him the win. The Georgia Sec-State has absolutely no idea wtf he is talking about. Trump is growing increasingly frustrated that they won't accept his fraud allegations.

45:00:

They are talking about a woman named bleep

• Trump: "Every single ballot that she threw in the machine, at early early in the morning, went to biden."

• Trump: "Did you know that Ryan?"

• Ryan: "That's not accurate mister President".

• Trump: "huh... What is accurate?"

• 'awkward silence'

The best awkward silence in a high level political call I have ever heard.

It's so good look it up it's amazing, I'm going mad.

Trumps frustration is getting going now, after 45:00 I think we can call this the "meltdown" phase.

Some quips:

• "Reexamine it with people who want to find answers, not people who don't want to find answers."

• "I know this phone call is going nowhere, other than... other than... ultimately, you know... Look, ultimately, I win!"

Past 54mins now.

Adults are having a conversation and trump is quiet for a minute. Talking about illegal votes and possible avenues to investigate and clear these up. The "numbers" are constantly being mentioned and for a brief moment the office of Georgia Sec-State and the Oval Office is actually having a conversation.

Trump haven't said anything in almost a minute, and blurts: "CERTIFIED ACCOUNTANTS LOOKED AT THE NUMBERS!"

The adult conversation is interrupted and does not get picked up properly again.

58:10:

They are talking about signature verification on ballots in Fulton county. This was mentioned earlier in the call, and how the Oval Office wanted to compare signatures on 2020 ballots to 2016 ballots or earlier.

Someone on trumps team is speaking:

• "Mister President, to get through this issue of personal information and privacy issue, is it possible that the secretary of state could deputize the lawyers of the president so that we could access that private information without you having any kind of violation".

• Trump: "Well I don't wanna know who it is, you guys can do it very confidentially, you can sign a confidentiality agreement, that's ok, I don't need to know names"

Sounds like trying to bypass privacy laws to me, I don't know much about it. They did resolve that 2 people should get together after the call and work on this avenue.

I like that Trump could smell something shady and immediately jumped on board that he does not need to know names. The man sure can smell out a specific turd in a pile of shit.

And the call is done.

Just now, Chindie said:

I believe Lin's crazy week started a while ago.

Looking through all the replies it seems the  Q crowd are praying to God to protect Lin Wood's life 

The same God who watches  these atrocities live with his thumb up his arse  I assume .

13 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Looking through all the replies it seems the  Q crowd are praying to God to protect Lin Wood's life 

The same God who watches  these atrocities live with his thumb up his arse  I assume .

I was shocked to discover Lin is a lawyer. Or at least describes herself as one. And also evidently deep in the Q crowd herself.

You'd have to be mental as well to have her represent your interests. She believes she's got video of multiple high profile figures being forced to rape and murder kids. This was apparently entrusted to a no name actor, for some reason, who killed himself.

Why not just release the stuff to every journalist and public figure she can? It's evidently on the public interest and even if she fears for her own life she's already told the entire world she knows, man, she knows. Mossad would be abseiling through the windows seconds after she tweeted.

**** mental. What is wrong with people? People have gone nuts.

Just now, Chindie said:

I was shocked to discover Lin is a lawyer. Or at least describes herself as one. And also evidently deep in the Q crowd herself.

You'd have to be mental as well to have her represent your interests. She believes she's got video of multiple high profile figures being forced to rape and murder kids. This was apparently entrusted to a no name actor, for some reason, who killed himself.

Why not just release the stuff to every journalist and public figure she can? It's evidently on the public interest and even if she fears for her own life she's already told the entire world she knows, man, she knows. Mossad would be abseiling through the windows seconds after she tweeted.

**** mental. What is wrong with people? People have gone nuts.

You'll be even more shocked when you discover Lin Wood is a man called "Lucian".😀

But yeah announcing this 2 days before the 6th is mental.  

6 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

You'll be even more shocked when you discover Lin Wood is a man called "Lucian".😀

But yeah announcing this 2 days before the 6th is mental.  

Lucian... That sounds like Lucifer. Burn him!

Â