U.S. Politics

maqroll

56 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

He's being going mental on Twitter this morning (more than usual.)

He's going to incite a whole lot of violence before he dies.

As soon as he isn’t president Twitter is going to kick him off surely?!

• Like 2

On 10/12/2020 at 23:16, Awol said:

Edit: * for the reading community interested in this stuff, I highly recommend ‘The False Promise of Liberal Order’ by Patrick Porter, as a stocking filler to yourself. Easily the best book I’ve read this year.

Title sounds like a cracker! :D:rolleyes:

Proud Boys doing Trumps work with his blessing. Goebbels would have been "proud"

Edit: Video is pretty grim so please remove if it breaks any rules and don't watch if you are sensitive to violence.

Edited by sne

1 hour ago, sne said:

Proud Boys doing Trumps work with his blessing. Goebbels would have been "proud"

Edit: Video is pretty grim so please remove if it breaks any rules and don't watch if you are sensitive to violence.

They're literally putting up no fight at all.  Some people are really horrible nasty words removed.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sne said:

Taking some time out of his busy schedule to focus on what's important...

This is important to him and his base. The liberal cancel culture is taking away our normal way of life!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, AXD said:

This is important to him and his base. The liberal cancel culture is taking away our normal way of life!

Do you remember that MP getting murdered? And another couple of assassination plots stopped. And journalists getting beaten up. Cancel culture isn't a 'liberal' thing at all no matter what the shit stirring newspapers say. I'm not sure if you're being ironic. 

Edit: it's not actually what cancel culture means. Cancel culture isn't changing names of football teams. It's as an individual saying you're not going to watch/support/read someone—thats what it was originally anyway before it became a catch all phrase to wind up Sun/Mail/Express/Telegraph readers or Fox news watchers, aka people in the pockets of a few billionaires who make money and political capital from keeping their customers wound up. 

Edited by Rolta
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Rolta said:

Do you remember that MP getting murdered? And another couple of assassination plots stopped. And journalists getting beaten up. Cancel culture isn't a 'liberal' thing at all no matter what the shit stirring newspapers say. I'm not sure if you're being ironic. 

Edit: it's not actually what cancel culture means. Cancel culture isn't changing names of football teams. It's as an individual saying you're not going to watch/support/read someone—thats what it was originally anyway before it became a catch all phrase to wind up Sun/Mail/Express/Telegraph readers or Fox news watchers, aka people in the pockets of a few billionaires who make money and political capital from keeping their customers wound up. 

To clarify, I was being ironic 🙂

• Haha 1

Â