U.S. Politics

maqroll

3 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Well, Morocco are occupying the territory illegally. Generally I would prefer not to reward countries for doing illegal occupations.

Also the logic in that tweet is nonsensical.

Well at least you don't have to look hard for the common ground between Morocco and Israel :mellow:

4 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Well, Morocco are occupying the territory illegally. Generally I would prefer not to reward countries for doing illegal occupations.

BINGO ISRAEL!

Oh dammit did I just lose again? I hate international Mornington Crescent.

I guess I'm an antisemite now.

6 hours ago, villakram said:

Parler was developed due to the increasingly active censorship taking place on Twitter. Much of which has a distinct political leaning. In my opinion, we should be very wary of such developments. E.g., were Twitter a British company, how do you imagine the whole Brexit business would be reported given the goings on at the BBC, which are bad enough. 

Sounds a bit French to me. 

A real red blooded American (white) should avoid that.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

Or your man Trump’s. 

...of course, but the current nonsense Fed policies that are in large part responsible for the wealth divide in the US are due to Bernanke, Yellen and Powell.

At least Bernanke had the good manners to step away from the trough after having his fill.

Edited by villakram

Senate passes a stopgap funding bill while McConnell and Pelosi continue their political games.

Of note, Sanders and Hawley said they would block such an extension if they try it again. Penny for Schumer's thoughts.

3 minutes ago, sidcow said:

If a court loaded with Trump appointees dismisses this, how can anyone possibly continue to claim the fraud? 

Although they made no judgment on any fraud. They just said that Texas didn't have the standing to bring a case to them about the affairs of other states.

2 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

Although they made no judgment on any fraud. They just said that Texas didn't have the standing to bring a case to them about the affairs of other states.

Ok, another court down. Have they tried Judge Judy?

• Like 1

Texas GOP Chairman Allen West’s Response to SCOTUS Decision

“The Supreme Court, in tossing the Texas lawsuit that was joined by seventeen states and 106 US congressman, has decreed that a state can take unconstitutional actions and violate its own election law. Resulting in damaging effects on other states that abide by the law, while the guilty state suffers no consequences. This decision establishes a precedent that says states can violate the US constitution and not be held accountable. This decision will have far-reaching ramifications for the future of our constitutional republic. Perhaps law-abiding states should bond together and form a Union of states that will abide by the constitution.”

eric cartman pride GIF by South Park

• Haha 1

Â