Playstation 4

hogso

So many games, so little time!

Shame none of them are on PS4

Far Cry, Dragon Age, GTA and PES. Still have my Villa season on FIFA too.

Thinking about mine own; Elite Dangerous, Broken Sword 5 (PC), MGS HD, Persona 4 Arena, Persona 4 Arena '2', Tales of Xilia, Sleeping Dogs (PS3), P4G, Virtue's Last Reward, Danganronpa 2 (PS TV), Dragon Age (PS4).

I'm playing FFXIV and friggin Plants v Zombies on my PS4. Think I jumped the gun something awful. Ah well.

Rev, what was that ps4 theme you out pics of up a couple of weeks ago?

I tried looking back to find it but I can't

Think it was Paper Sculpture from memory.

Yeah, it was.   It's a ship with the happiest music in the world playing behind it.  

PS and Xbox hacked it seems?

Bit ridiculous that this happens as often as it does. I don't know about PS4 but the MS servers being down are stopping new consoles being activated since they need an update when you first run them. Shitting on a lot of 15 year olds christmas.

There's not a whole lot you can do about a DDOS attack. It's not been 'hacked', a bunch of clearings in the woods is basically forcing traffic through the networks to the extent they can't cope. 'Cos that's a really cool thing to do.

This kinda thing is why the increasing reliance on network access is shite. This kinda thing will just keep happening because some word removed wants to prove he can take down a worldwide system. Although with PSN at this point I don't think that's much of a boast.

PSN still down for me. Sony need to improve their networking if they are to continue to charge for it. 

I'm surprised how it's just widely accepted with Sony, they seem to have problems every month or so.

• Like 1

Â