Playstation 4

hogso

First post at the top.

Break through! Just reset my internet, turned the ps4 off then on again and now I can access the store plus the activity feed is up but the pes update currently is at 1.3gb of 2.5 with one more hour left to go than it started at?!

fired up playstation tv, the streaming bit is exactly what it says on the tin, play my ps4 on any tv in the house and the box itself is tiny so its really convenient, the playing vita games on the tv just looks like a way of getting you to spend a fortune if im honest, although you can run the PS+ games on it so hopefully there'll be some decent ones, will try hotline miami on the big screen later

the most disappointing thing (other than the cost...) is that its the vita OS (its called vita tv in japan so i shouldnt have been surprised) which is pretty poor, especially compared to the PS4 OS, gives it a kiddy feel rather than the feel of a proper piece of kit with a decent future 

playstation now subscription is $20 a month in yankland, for 100 PS3 games... would assume £15 a month here

going to put my cock on the block and say thats not going to work

Or $45 for 3 months. It seems to be a better deal than it was, paying on a game to game basis.

I can safely say I will never use it or subscribe if it remains as it is right now.

Â