Jimzk5

cant abide the team myself, I know this goes against opinion but they are lower than small heath in my opinion, the longer they stay down the better.

Miles ahead as a bigger club.

Is it even debatable?

Wolves averaged over 20k attendance in League One last season. Blues barely got 15k in the Championship.

Chelsea have a fantastic history. When people say they aint got history their wrong, they have always been a big club. 

Well they weren't a big club when we went and signed Andy Townsend their skipper.

true, but all clubs have shit times.

Wasnt stating who was or is the bigger club, just expressing my opinion on Wolves.

im the same mate, rugeley has a big wolves and villa following and i grew up with wolves fans so to me ive always disliked wolves more than blues. i think the rivalry between villa and blues hits home more if your from brum, not many blues fans in rugeley. stafford has quite a few wolves fans as well so i can sympathise with you.

• 1 year later...

On @OfficialWolves and the possible takeover. Two of the best known/most powerful agents behind negotiations: Carlos Bucero and Jorge Mendes

And on the rumoured new manager (Lopetegui)

Julen has rejected offers from La Liga clubs because of the exciting possibility of becoming a powerful coach/manager with @OfficialWolves

Edited by useless

16 minutes ago, useless said:

On @OfficialWolves and the possible takeover. Two of the best known/most powerful agents behind negotiations: Carlos Bucero and Jorge Mendes

And on the rumoured new manager (Lopetegui)

Julen has rejected offers from La Liga clubs because of the exciting possibility of becoming a powerful coach/manager with @OfficialWolves

We were said to have links with Mendes also a few weeks back too, can't remember how or why though! 

I'd never heard of him to be honest, shows how out of touch I am, if he was the Porto boss. Apparently he was being linked with the Spain job. If he does go to Wolves, it will probably be seen as a coup. He's meant to have a few Portugese players lined up for them, including Ivan Cavaleiro.

2 minutes ago, useless said:

I'd never heard of him to be honest, shows how out of touch I am, if he was the Porto boss. Apparently he was being linked with the Spain job. If he does go to Wolves, it will probably be seen as a coup. He's meant to have a few Portugese players lined up for them, including Ivan Cavaleiro.

But can they do it on a cold winters night in Burton, Huddersfield or Rotherham?

It was Gianluca Di Marzio who linked us with Mendes, according to him he knows our owners. We were being linked with an highly rated Ajax winger who's one of Mendes clients.

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

buying wolves doesnt make sense to me, the future development of that place is solely foreign, they've got incredibly little potential to expand in this country

I can only assume the plan is to expand the fan-base over seas similar to what Tony wants to do with us. 

Li owns Baidu which is the Chinese equivalent to Google, and apparently Baidu's meaning in Chinese is very similar to the Wolves motto 'out of the darkness comes the light'.

1 hour ago, PieFacE said:

Interesting. According to Google, Robin Li is worth $14.6bn. Yikes.

And, interestingly, people have heard of him.

Meanwhile we have a man nobody had heard of who can't find a suit that fits.

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, Chindie said:

And, interestingly, people have heard of him.

Meanwhile we have a man nobody had heard of who can't find a suit that fits.

Yup that is a little concerning really. 

Â