Jimzk5

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Alot of injuries tbf and the teams shite

Shite?

SHITE???

But what about the gap? Hmmmmm?

• Like 1

Emery won title in first season at PSG, he was unlucky that in second he came up against a very good Monaco team their 95 points that season would have been enough to win the title in all but one of the last twenty seasons in Ligue 1, PSG's 87 points in that same season with Emery at the helm, is more than they sometimes get when they do win the league, including the last two seasons.

Lopetegui a good manager, you don't get Real Madrid and Spain jobs for nothing, and Sevilla and Porto aren't bad clubs for a manager to have on their CV, especially when you win a major European honour with one of them.

Wolves have enough to stay up this season, but the big danger for them I guess is the feel around the club - the players have an excuse to fail, they'll feel like they're on a sinking ship and it's possible that if early performances aren't good, there will be a sort of inevitability about things - that downward momentum can be very difficult to fight, and they'll need a couple of early results.

Holding on to Lopetegui is absolutely key for them, although frankly I can't for the life of me figure out why he's still there.

• Like 1

So funny. I know the sporting director at the club and his remit is to make as much money as possible. There is NO money to spend. They’ll really struggle this season if a couple more players go. Everyone is for sale their by the way at the right price.

Ive always liked the look of that Ait Nouri but can’t confess to seeing him play that much. 

1 hour ago, Delphinho123 said:

So funny. I know the sporting director at the club and his remit is to make as much money as possible. There is NO money to spend. They’ll really struggle this season if a couple more players go. Everyone is for sale their by the way at the right price.

Ive always liked the look of that Ait Nouri but can’t confess to seeing him play that much. 

You know Jorge Mendes 😝

37 minutes ago, Nigel said:

Definitely a dark horse to go down...all it will take is a little nudge to Lopetegui

I have a feeling they could be like Leicester. Sold some key players long term players, not replaced them with anyone of quality yet and a disgruntled manager. It could be a tough season next year if they make a bad start and Lopetegui walks or is sacked.

There was a couple of stories yesterday that they couldn't afford Scott and that they were refusing to meet Mönchengladbach's demands for Nico Elvedi this after it was heavily reported that he was on the verge of signing for them for around £8m so I don't think he would be super expensive, Scott speculation I wasn't sure about as had come from Football Insider, but now Percy is saying that Bournemouth are favorites for him, so seems like there might be some truth to it.

Nunes to PSG really wouldn't surprise me, sounds like they need to generate some funds.

56 minutes ago, StewieGriffin said:

Nunes linked with PSG and Sarkic moving to Millwall.

May as well stick a Car Boot Sale 2day sign outside the training ground

Their number 1 target Alex Scott from Bristol is going to Bournemouth by the look of it. Ouch!

Wonder if they are selling up or doing a Randy Lerner? 

Â