West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

Berahino will move to Spurs now I reckon.

Am I the only one that isn't entirely convinced about Berahino? 19 goals in 71 games for West Brom is hardly setting the world alight

Berahino will move to Spurs now I reckon.

Am I the only one that isn't entirely convinced about Berahino? 19 goals in 71 games for West Brom is hardly setting the world alight
No you're not, but my suspicions are around his temperament / character. He has shown he has the ability but not the consistency or desire to have more than the odd good day. Which is worse as a fan because it means there's the suspicion or possibility that he's not giving his all.

He's had his ups and downs no question but the talent is there and I think 6 months working with Pulis will be good for him as is a manager that brings players into line and make them play for the team.

I actually think Man. United should buy Berahino, the sort that won't throw his toys out of the pram being back up to Rooney and could be a more long term development player for them.

Spurs wouldn't the the worst move either as they are seriously lacking strikers.

He's had his ups and downs no question but the talent is there and I think 6 months working with Pulis will be good for him as is a manager that brings players into line and make them play for the team.

I actually think Man. United should buy Berahino, the sort that won't throw his toys out of the pram being back up to Rooney and could be a more long term development player for them.

Spurs wouldn't the the worst move either as they are seriously lacking strikers.

Isn't behrahino meant to be a cock? I'm sure he would kick up a fuss if not playing

I think Berahino is a good player but he has played for a lot of negative managers who have not allowed him or the team to express himself which limits the goal ratio. If he had a manager like Sherwood who would let him go out and play im sure you would see a better player

These lot really are a laff a minute ! Laughing at us for signing Traore for 12 million..... one of them claimed Antonio and phillips are far better than him... based on what exactly lol

No gurantee he will be a success but i suspect he will be better than antonio and phillips....

So deluded them Sandwell bunch.... 

These lot really are a laff a minute ! Laughing at us for signing Traore for 12 million..... one of them claimed Antonio and phillips are far better than him... based on what exactly lol

No gurantee he will be a success but i suspect he will be better than antonio and phillips....

Is it definitely £12m? I've seen figures ranging from £6m upto £12m so would like to know what the fee actually is

Is it definitely £12m? I've seen figures ranging from £6m upto £12m so would like to know what the fee actually is

not sure mate tbh, ive seen 12 mil EUROS quoted more than other values, which is about 8.5 mill in £££.... and i havent seen that price quoted anywhere so your guess is as good as mine lol 

Let them laugh we see when we play them soon

i cannot wait for Traore to rip their carthorse of a defence a new arsehole ! 

• Like 1

Would a single one of the their players bar Berahino and possibly Rondon get near our starting 11?

Maybe at a push an in form Lescott, but apart from them three i wouldnt take ANY others, they actually believe none of our players would get in their team which is laughable at the least as their midfield is shocking ! 

Even so im not sure if Rondon is going to hit it off here, its all good doing it in poor teams in Spain and a good team in Russia, but the prem is a totally different ball game altogether. I think Tim Vickery (S america expert) said he thinks he will struggle against prem defences. He also struggles with fitness if i remember correctly, doesnt complete 90 mins very often ? 

Yeah forgot Lescott. Not sure about Rondon though, will he score more than Rudy?

Doubt it tbh, hes got to adapt to the english game first of all and then got to score goals in the prem, Rudy has been here for a few years and already has 1 in 1  in the prem plus 22 from the championship last year which is widely renowned for being a tough tough league. 

I'd have Foster over Guzan

i would have said the same a year or two ago, but hes had a couple of bad seasons by his standard in the last 2 

Â