West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

I think he'll do really well, he seems built for the Prem. Hopefully he'll be shite though.

Really? I think he will struggle and be a massive flop personally

Rondon will be crap in the premier league

Very good in the air and decent at poaching goals, I really don't see him flopping. He'll score more than Ayew will imo.

I normally don't give a stuff about Pulis signings as they tend to be British and overpriced but this is a rare gem from him and good insurance for when Berahino leaves.

Edited by VillaChris

Really annoyed at this not sure why. Everyone else is strengthening around us. Gonna be hard to even be to Midlands club again this year

Not at all, we have strengthened well.

But Rondon at 12m with his scoring record or Ayew at 9m with his....seeing as we still need another central striker in the ranks that's one signing I'd have preferred. 

Brown Ideye is total garbage, that little flukey run he had is now over so think he'll be moved on before this window is over.

Never rated Anchiebe either and he's always injured.

Way Pulis was speaking he knows Berahino will move on sometime in next 6 months so this move is insurance against that.

I know they are playing a City on form but their defence has been absolutely abysmal tonight. **** rubbish.

They can sign all the strikers, they'll still be shit. That midfield is dull as **** as well.

Edited by dont_do_it_doug.

They'll keep clean sheets against lower half teams.

Probably. They'll do enough to stay up, but my God it's going to be mind numbing.

I refuse to watch them again this season. Luckily I'm in Berlin when we play them at home in September. Which poor soul will get my ticket I wonder.

Â