West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

2 minutes ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Yes - it is. He is an utter bell but his time will come when normal order naturally reoccurs!

I’m not a violent person by any means but I really would like to drive him into the ground like a f**king tent peg. 

• Haha 4

19 hours ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Fulham already having 70 goals at this stage is mental.

Mitrovic has 27 goals and 7 assists already. Poster boys for team and player that are too good for the Championship but not good enough for the PL.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Shows you how crap the Championship is with Fulham scoring 70 goals already. 

lets not be silly, we as well as anyone that the Championship isnt a poor league.

However, it does show that Fulham are like Norwich, a class above in the Champ, but struggle to be good enough for the PL.

I think the quality has got worse. The yo-yo teams have realised they don't really need to invest that much to keep getting promoted again. A lot of the rest of the teams have major financial constraints after covid. Since we got promoted the crowds are down quite a bit, the league seems very stagnant with the same 4-5 teams going up and down all the time.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Silvas the difference this year. He is petter than parker is. I think with right investment they have a good chance of staying up

Silva is a proven chancer. Difference is Fulham have a bigger budget than everybody else

We know what we are,

We know what we aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaare...

Anonymous championship spunktrumpets,

We know what we aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaare.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Can see Ismael getting sacked after that.

They play some really dire football and only two points ahead of 7th now so could easily be out of top 6 soon.

Bilic in the end when you look back, he was doing a great job

• Like 1

Â