West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

• 2 months later...
10 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Snodgrass in CM. Livermore and Phillips still getting games.

If they are to be promoted it's going to have to be the hard way.

It's a pretty grim team 

spacer.png

• 4 weeks later...

Their fans have been complaining about Ismaël all season, comparing his style of football to Pullis', who they also disliked very much even when they were doing relative well with him in the Premier League. When I saw that Jokanović had left Sheffield United yesterday it crossed my mind that it wouldn't surprise me to see him end up at Albion.

On 30/10/2021 at 15:19, rodders0223 said:

Snodgrass in CM. Livermore and Phillips still getting games.

If they are to be promoted it's going to have to be the hard way.

It's a pretty grim team 

And then same as us a 10+ player turnover and £100m spend just to scrape staying up

That's going to become a recurring theme and problem for a lot of teams "doing a Villa" will be necessary because of the disparity between the 2 leagues 

• 5 weeks later...

Found this thread half way down page 4 which is very apt  I have just seen on the news that they lost to Derby with them scoring from their only shot. It's worth watching just to see the absolute mix up between their keeper and defender 

37 minutes ago, Xela said:

Their manager is garbage. 

There was a quote on the BBC live coverage along the lines of the fans can't be happy with him because the tactics make Sam Allardyce look inspirational, or something like that. 

They've signed Daryl Dike on a permanent deal. Thought he might have got a better move than that, they've still got work to do to get promoted, he probably would have been a decent signing for a few Premier League sides.

Â