The QPR circus thread

dudevillaisnice

As far as I'm aware, the only lasting injury from his car crash is a loss of his sense of smell.

So he's just an ugly word removed.

If this is the case, it at least explains his utter inability to sense / smell the bullshit he spouts on a daily basis.

• Like 1

Anything discussed on here. Sorry this is more aimed at whoever made that stupid post about him on the previous page. Im aware you would hate him even if he looked like AVB...However some people just seem to like abuse him physically which unless they're 11 years old, doesnt seem to make much sense.

Ah, I'd really like to apologise to all of those hurt and offended by my remark that Redknapp looks like a wax statue that has been left near a hot light for several hours. I didn't realise that at the time that so many would be upset by this, I agree that my comments were completely out of order and that Harry was completely undeserving of them.

I'd like to go one further and direct those that were deeply offended by my heinous comment to this website http://www.counselling-directory.org.uk/ptsd.html I hope it helps.

Edited by Dr_Pangloss
  • Like 4

I wonder if those who work in the wax statue industry refer to botched or melted statues as "ah jesus we've another Harry Redknapp".

If you've been affected by any of the issues raised in todays previous sentence, please refer to the good doctor's link above.

• Like 3

Anything discussed on here. Sorry this is more aimed at whoever made that stupid post about him on the previous page. Im aware you would hate him even if he looked like AVB...However some people just seem to like abuse him physically which unless they're 11 years old, doesnt seem to make much sense.

Noted.

Now if you don't mind, I'll go back to talking shit about the flappy faced ****.

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 4

People say he never bankrupted spurs which is fair enough and im not saying he would have but theres no way levy would have allowed it anyway, suprised qpr have let him splash to be honest. Everyone knows they are in serious shit if they go down unless everyone of their 200 players has a relegation clause.

Even if they stay up their wage bill has to be that of a top6-7 club surely? Unless they start achieving that it could get ugly regardless of this season.

Redknapp looks like a wax statue that has been left by a hot light several hours.

Im no fan of Harry Redknapp as a football manager, but isnt his appearence due to the fact he was in a particularly nasty car accident? All for bashing his ridiculous transfer deadline day antics, but having a pop at how he looks? Not necessary and playground stuff.

Quite, a car crash in which a former Villa captain was killed. 

Still, any excuse to take the piss out of old 'flappy face Redknapp', eh?

As mentioned, the accident has nothing to do with his flappy face. If you take some sort of offence by linking the two things, then that's your own fault.

And "any excuse"? Yeah, pretty much.

• Like 2

Redknapp looks like a wax statue that has been left by a hot light several hours.

Im no fan of Harry Redknapp as a football manager, but isnt his appearence due to the fact he was in a particularly nasty car accident? All for bashing his ridiculous transfer deadline day antics, but having a pop at how he looks? Not necessary and playground stuff.

Quite, a car crash in which a former Villa captain was killed. 

Still, any excuse to take the piss out of old 'flappy face Redknapp', eh?

Only nobody is taking the piss out of Redknapp for anything connected to that car accident so the outrage isn't really needed.

• Like 1

People say he never bankrupted spurs which is fair enough and im not saying he would have but theres no way levy would have allowed it anyway, suprised qpr have let him splash to be honest. Everyone knows they are in serious shit if they go down unless everyone of their 200 players has a relegation clause.

Even if they stay up their wage bill has to be that of a top6-7 club surely? Unless they start achieving that it could get ugly regardless of this season.

Just look at us.  We had top 6 performance with top 6 wages and it still turned ugly so god knows how uglier it would get for them

Just look at us.  We had top 6 performance with top 6 wages and it still turned ugly so god knows how uglier it would get for them

Never as ugly as the twitcher.

(I believe the twitch is connected to the car crash for what it's worth)

• 2 weeks later...
Â