The QPR circus thread

dudevillaisnice

Further from safety now than when Redknapp took over if I'm not mistaken?

"Well it was always gonna be difficult to keep this team up, look at when I took over. Bottom of the league you know, and I didn't wanna spend a penny of the chairmans money for shure, he offered me the players, I don't know what they cost or what they earn, that's the chairmans job for shure"

Nope, I think they would take a loss on almost every player Taarabat excluded. Who on earth is going to want SWP and his wages? Other than that goal against Chelsea he has done nothing for years. As for Barton I can't see anyone buying him. They have loads of crap players on massive deals that they won't be able to shift, they sound a bit like us only worse.

I said it at the time, he ain't all that at all (Samba). Average prem defender (at best) on world class wages.

Somehow convinced multiple teams to pay him like he is one of the best defenders in Europe. 

If QPR go down, they will likely sell a lot of their players for very cheap so their wage bill won't be that ridiculous in the championship. They will have much high wage bill than other clubs because I doubt they will be able to off load all those over paid mediocre players. 

It frustrates me when people say "they will just sell players cheap to get them off the wage bill" it just doesn't work like that. 

Clubs can't give some players away because the players won't take a drop in salary and they can no longer command their wages if they move. It has happened so many times and will happen us QPR if they go down.

The thought of Samba hoofing about in the championship on £150k a week is hilarious

He'll be on £500k a week in a few pages time :-)

As has already been said players won't leave the club for a pay cut if they have 2, 3 or 4 years remaining on their current wages. Money first, choice of league second.

decent article that. Shows you need absolute mega bucks to achieve anything in this game

Something it took Randy about 3 seasons to realise.

So Samba is going to cost more than half of what RL paid for AVFC, the stadium, training ground, players, staff EVERYTHING! Insane.

Â