The QPR circus thread

dudevillaisnice

You can forget signing anyone from QPR, unless his name is Jamie Mackie.  Honestly we won't pay any where near the wages they want.

Yep, their are'nt many players in the QPR squad on less than £30,000 a week; even some of their players without squad numbers (i.e. Luke Young) earn more than all but 3 or 4 of the top earners at our club.

Qpr have been in the bottom 3 since January 2012, only out of it on the final day of last season.

That can't be right, they lost on the last day of the season......

Yeah, it's not right at all.

They got out of it during the first gameweek in April (their 31st match of the season) and stayed out of it for the rest of the season

I'd have Andros Townsend for sure. Spurs don't seem that bothered by him - they've sent him out on loan 3 or 4 seasons running now, and I can't see his wages being that high for that reason.

redknapp has been in overdrive this week distancing himself from the cash spent in january, so i googled remy & samba and got these qoutes from the gobshite himself

“I didn’t meet him. He liked what he heard about the club. I spoke to him on the phone and mentioned a couple of players I wanted to bring in who he knew"

“The chairman dealt with him. I wasn’t involved at all"

Tony Fernandes (the chairman) deserves a lot of credit for this one - he has worked so hard on bringing him in.

"I was speaking with him a month ago and he asked me who I would want to sign if Ryan Nelsen left, he asked me to give him a couple of names.

"I said to him, 'Well, these aren't possible to get but if you're asking me who I'd have, I'll give you a couple of players'. One of them was Chris Samba.

"The next thing I know he's telling me that he's working on bringing him in! It's amazing."

oh yeah my bad, he does seem to play deep though

Watched him a lot more at OM than QPR and playing for them he would often drift into wide areas, but certainly not an in the hole player. 

But still, any excuse for:

Mick2.gif

Edited by Danwichmann
  • Like 2

If they can they will IMO. They would have hired him knowing that there was a possibility that they wouldn't escape. I think the real question is whether he'll hang around if the likes of Everton or Stoke (if they stay up) were to come calling after their managers had moved on.

If they can they will IMO. They would have hired him knowing that there was a possibility that they wouldn't escape. I think the real question is whether he'll hang around if the likes of Everton or Stoke (if they stay up) were to come calling after their managers had moved on.

It will be an Intreasting summer at qpr, with so many players on not just big money, but long contracts too, the only players I can see happy to walk away will be cesar and remy who will need to play top football to get in the Brazil and france squads for the world cup, grenero might get a free transfer back to spain but they will be stuck with samba and the rest of them.

Â