The QPR circus thread

dudevillaisnice

Am I being overly cynical in assuming 'Arry had no intention of training the squad, and just wanted a free holiday so arranged a "training camp"?

Would explain why his wife went, why they stayed in a different hotel, why he didn't see the players apart from training, and why training was only 90 minutes to get it out of the way.

UNfortunately it's the Mirror, so it's probably fabricated.

Am I being overly cynical in assuming 'Arry had no intention of training the squad, and just wanted a free holiday so arranged a "training camp"?

Would explain why his wife went, why they stayed in a different hotel, why he didn't see the players apart from training, and why training was only 90 minutes to get it out of the way.

UNfortunately it's the Mirror, so it's probably fabricated.

it isnt fabricated, http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/showthread.php?157669-My-week-in-Dubai-with-the-QPR-team, a tourist stoping in the same hotel was talking about this 3 weeks ago

Has anyone just seen the interview with Harry Redknapp on sky sports soccer Saturday? I have never seen him that angry before. He was talking about the story about his players in Dubai and how someone who used to be at the club is feeding lies to the media to destable the club. His rant lasted about 3 minutes. It was crazy. He says the squad were there, but that nothing happened with regards to the players misbehaving.

cant be as bad as all the interviewers kept wishing him happy birthday and then that word removed Jeff Stelling then mentioning his wife by name as if everybody knows who Harry wife is

• 2 weeks later...

QPR were 6 points adrift when Harry Redknapp took over. £25m and 19 games later QPR are 7 points adrift.

Well done saggy chops.

He will escape any critisism though, for sure.

• Like 2

I don't like Redknapp, as I have stated on several occasions on this very board.  Beating QPR today gives me an enormous smug grin.  **** flappy faced gobshite.

• Like 1

I don't like Redknapp, as I have stated on several occasions on this very board.  Beating QPR today gives me an enormous smug grin.  **** flappy faced gobshite.

Yep, the damage it has done to their hopes really added a wonderful seasoning to the victory. 

I was loving watching the sack of shit's head twitching, bobbing and thrusting every time the camera was on him. He just wasn't enjoying himself at any point today, which meant I got many points of enjoyment.

No, not over yet because of the maths but ****, are they in trouble. They have to be, if we don't get another point this season they still have to get 7 points to even get to us!

Â