January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

Apparently John Arne Riise has been told he can leave Fulham...

Yes please.

Sorry if it's already been mentioned, scrolling through pages on your mobile takes hours! Anyone know how to do it quickly?

If you're using the mobile version, click on the little icon in the top right hand corner. When the dropdown appears, select 'Mark Community Read' or 'Mark All Read'. This means that you will go to the newest post & page - instead of the last one you read!

No need to bother with downloading any daft apps ;)

Edited by Rob182

All i've heard is people like Karl Henry, Graeme Dorrans etc just really poor unbelievable rumours. We need to step up not get people who are on the same level than we have already got :s

Now now, beggars can't be choosers.

This is how far I've fallen :unsure:

All i've heard is people like Karl Henry, Graeme Dorrans etc just really poor unbelievable rumours. We need to step up not get people who are on the same level than we have already got :s

It's been like this for several years now. Dull, ordinary or completely unknown squad players. It started under MON who aside from maybe Carew, Young & Milner started this "Mr average" trend. Since then the only one worthy of a mention is perhaps Bent. Otherwise dozens of poor to average players & nothing to get the excitement levels up.

It's annoying we didn't bring any players in before the Southampton game. It's **** tragic if we don't for the WBA game. I know these things take time but... hurry up!!!

Edited by PieFacE

Definition of rumours:

A currently circulating story or report of uncertain or doubtful truth.

We were offered Falcao for 7mill in 2009, MON went for Hesley inststead, according to Norwegian media

Someone explained previously that this isn't true. Angel recommended him to us - quite different from the club offering him.