January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

And we were told it was all MON's idea/fault that we left it to the last minute

Have we had the daily CI post about doing no business yet? That is usually my sign to stop monitoring this thread for the day

51.61% of the window has elapsed so far. Nothing. Anyone would think all is ok ?

:-)

Here's some Twitter shit for your entertainment!

The Source@_the_source

Sissoko is not on Aston Villa's radar at all. Smokescreen for the real target. #avfc

The Source@_the_source

The midfielder Aston Villa actually want is Étienne Capoue. This is why the scouts were at Tolouse, not for Sissoko. #avfc #tolouse

hahahahaha... if only...

The Source@_the_source

Aston Villa have launced a surprise bid for Fulham's Brede Hangeland. #ffc #avfc

I think The Sources' source is full of crap :)

Edited by PieFacE

Here's some Twitter shit for your entertainment!

The Source@_the_source

Sissoko is not on Aston Villa's radar at all. Smokescreen for the real target. #avfc

The Source@_the_source

The midfielder Aston Villa actually want is Étienne Capoue. This is why the scouts were at Tolouse, not for Sissoko. #avfc #tolouse

hahahahaha... if only...

The Source@_the_source

Aston Villa have launced a surprise bid for Fulham's Brede Hangeland. #ffc #avfc

I think The Sources' source is full of crap :)

It's almost as if someone is reading parts of this forum and tweeting players mentioned as targets. Capoue won't happen.

Quite, at least qpr are trying to rectify the situation rather than just accepting the situation

Redknapp is weaving his magic. 3 clean sheets on the bounce , 2 away wins and a home draw with spurs.

They'll be mid table come march