January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

Rumours are rife that PF is on the hunt to purchase a Football Champoionship ground review book because the 3 idiots in charge of this club are sending us there, Thanks fellas least Paul Lambert will be in the history books of Aston villa for ever first manager to take us outta top flight. This has been an utter utter sham and I for one am binning my season ticket. Why dont we ever do things early Dunney is out got rid of Dumb and dumber at full back we are short in defence sort this mess out for god sale you inept meths.

a605cbb5329aa4f94c747a36e5b4377e.gif

No

So you all thinks its acceptable then well done good for you it aint acceptable for me and majority of the rest. Top flight was with reference to premiership.

Baker

Vlaar

Lichaj

Bennett

Lowton

clark

herd

Great defenders the above aint they check mate relegation here we come and as for being a nob I travel from Essex every home game so you can see why this does my nut in

Are you foreign??

So you all thinks its acceptable then well done good for you it aint acceptable for me and majority of the rest. Top flight was with reference to premiership.

Baker

Vlaar

Lichaj

Bennett

Lowton

clark

herd

Great defenders the above aint they check mate relegation here we come and as for being a nob I travel from Essex every home game so you can see why this does my nut in

No one on this board believes our current situation is acceptable. This is covered all over in the Lambert and Lerner threads. We are in this mess because of Lerner's incredible mismanagement of the club over the last 5/6 years. 

Eh?

Baker

Vlaar

Lichaj

Bennett

Lowton

clark

herd

Kinda somewhere between Yoda and the Comma-less kid ;)

Simples

Baker

Vlaar

Lichaj

Bennett

Lowton

clark

herd

Can't take you seriously now, sorry.

Baker

Vlaar

Lichaj

Bennett

Lowton

clark

herd

Can I have your season ticket if you're really going to bin it? Or are you just trying to be controversial? There doesn't seem to be much money at VIlla, nobody's happy about it but what are you going to do about it?

Edited by praisedmambo

Baker

Vlaar

Lichaj

Bennett

Lowton

clark

herd

Ah, an explanation for your idiocy.

Are you foreign?

im english pal and sick of this rubbish defence is pants so guess what lets leave it alone maybe buy a striker. 20 points from 24 points tell me without signings einstein where we gunna get points to stay up man city at home chelsea at home yeah rite we coulnt beat saints or wigan wake up and smell the coffee 14 games we might win 4  if lucky .

im english pal and sick of this rubbish defence is pants so guess what lets leave it alone maybe buy a striker. 20 points from 24 points tell me without signings einstein where we gunna get points to stay up man city at home chelsea at home yeah rite we coulnt beat saints or wigan wake up and smell the coffee 14 games we might win 4  if lucky .

I only asked because you can't spell or use grammar. Not sure why you are having a go at me either.

We are all fully aware of the situation and there are many factors involved.

Please give you season ticket to a fan though, as we all need to get behind the team until the end.