January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

Newcastle expected to complete sissoko and gouffran deals. Lequipe. Reading qpr improving.. Newxastle southampton buying players.. We really need something or we really are in the shit

Also Liverpool claimedly close signing Coutinho, I'm gonna **** hate to see him playing for Liverpodge.

I see Curtis Davies might be available for a cut price deal. Wouldnt be a bad shout.

I really liked Davies until he did his shoulder in, I've never quite understood why his stock is so low on here but I don't get to see us week in week out. Obviously never a £10m player and that weird thing about not playing him as we would have had to give him a new contract was another example of our over-indulgence with money, but for £1.5m, solid and still at a good age I would welcome him back.

I think we really are in the shit. We have a poor squad that is unlikely to be improved upon and those around us are strengthening to try and secure the lucrative TV money from next season.

We take a risk the other way and I can see us going down because of it. The stupid thing is we will still need a DM even if we go down so why we don't just buy one now is beyond me. Obviously, the answer is Lerner is not giving any money but I can't fathom why.

Really ? as soon as WBA got one - I was surprised how long it was 2-1. Another 2 goals conceeeded - another 2 points lost. I agreed with commentator after the game - a better side than WBA would have tore that defence to shreds.

Don't be fooled by WBA'S position in the table - on current form they are very poor side.

This. We have to score 2 goals a game just to get a point, even with Vlaar in the team. Lambert cannot organise a defence to save his life. He is the new Owen Coyle.

Your a funny guy.

All he would have had to do during his injury was top up his already high alcohol level.

so you havent saw the picture of squad training in the snow before WBA game or are you just making ridiculous accusations