January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

People up with Serie A, do Lorik Cana and Mathieu Flamini get much game time at their clubs?

Couple of players with Premier League experience I can think of that we might have more chance of getting then players already here that know how dire it is at Villa.

Would be ideal in that holding role, but not sure how realistic.

Another former Premier League player for that role, Denilson of Arsenal, not sure what the situation is with him though.

Expect these names to be mentioned in some twitter itk soon anyway...

Could we not buy half the Bradford Team for cheap money to help us with the second leg

It would be an audacious move and I'm not even sure whether there is a rule against that as who would do it? I know they only have one player worth a fee currently as they bought him for £7500, buying the squad would cost more than that for sure but would it cost more than we'd gain from getting to the final and possibly winning? Who knows but it won't happen even though we have the money to do it. Once clubs start buying clubs to limit competition in tournaments the whole framework of the sport falls apart,.

Edited by Daweii

No I am not but Im guessing you some old condesedning old fart by your tone.

I knew they would be cup tied but if they cant play from them if they were signed to us.

Instead of putting people down all the time trying to look big perhaps like Daweii think about what is being suggested.

I guess your not up to out of the box thinking

EDIT: Marley beat me to it.

Although what a bizarre question NIVillan.. I am guessing your about 14?

• Like 1