January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

I wont believe the leak from the Daily Mail until we actually sign some folk.

Its clear we dont want people thinking we have money anyway which is sensible as January is not the best for buying players, never mind buying players when your in a relegation battle!

An experience CM and CB would do us the world of good, stop the awful rot and try tie to results together giving the whole team a boost.

Could be more rubbish but there's still hope...

Football_Consultant1

@Football_Consu1

Ok. So I have been informed that one deal is ready to be concluded for Aston Villa. Things are happening. Back tomorrow.

Football_Consultant1

@Football_Consu1

Lambert likes the versatility Cavanda brings.He wants options.Also hearing that a commanding CB from the Championship is on the radar. #avfc

I'll take that.. Cavanda for Left Back and then a CB from the Championship sounds good. I know we don't want lower league players but the Championship can be brutal and if he's an experienced CB used to being under the pressure in a very very physical league then he will stroll into most Premier League clubs given the chance.

Could be more rubbish but there's still hope...

Football_Consultant1

@Football_Consu1

Ok. So I have been informed that one deal is ready to be concluded for Aston Villa. Things are happening. Back tomorrow.

Football_Consultant1

@Football_Consu1

Lambert likes the versatility Cavanda brings.He wants options.Also hearing that a commanding CB from the Championship is on the radar. #avfc

tumblr_lsplz5bp9z1qapynuo1_400.gif

Cavanda's played a lot for Lazio this season it seems and they're 2nd in the league - is he really a realistic target?

He has played quite a bit but they prefer Konko at RB, who has been great and radu has just returned from Injury so he wont be a starter for them at LB. I would say its a realistic signing.

He has played quite a bit but they prefer Konko at RB, who has been great and radu has just returned from Injury so he wont be a starter for them at LB. I would say its a realistic signing.

Cool cool - I'm not really up on Serie A, so was just looking at it at face value.

So now reports are out that Randy is willing to spend "big" to ensure out survival, yet no collective nashing if teeth on VT.... Odd that. If have thought it news worthy.

Personally, I think they're just hedging their bets. I think £10-12m as expected.

Cool cool - I'm not really up on Serie A, so was just looking at it at face value.

No worries, I think on face value we have a good shot at getting him. By all accounts (Italian mate....) Lazio generally hold him in high regard but at the moment cant play him.

Id welcome him with open arms. Stick him LB happy days.

CB / CM is the priority as everyone knows, if we was to get Cavanda and a creative midfielder, we would be such such a better team.