Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

Leeds fans currently have Targett as their public enemy number one following our match.

I find this hilarious as he is such a wet dweeb that I can't ever imagine being wound up by him.

7 hours ago, Brumstopdogs said:

If Llorente was a goalkeeper....

I just don't get what he was trying to achieve. The fan is already going to get a ban for running onto the pitch, it's not like his reaction will persuade the police to press assault charges.

9 hours ago, May-Z said:

Leeds fans currently have Targett as their public enemy number one following our match.

I find this hilarious as he is such a wet dweeb that I can't ever imagine being wound up by him.

Have they? Is there any evidence, I'd like to see it but don't do social media! It's like when the big kids pick on the little kids at school. Karen Carney, Matt Targett.. next it'll be Warwick Davis!!

5 hours ago, Sam-AVFC said:

I just don't get what he was trying to achieve. The fan is already going to get a ban for running onto the pitch, it's not like his reaction will persuade the police to press assault charges.

Season or two before Dida was attacked with a flare and the game was called off and declared a Milan win. He just conceded a 90th minute winner and was probably going for similar

On 28/02/2021 at 12:23, blandy said:

To be fair it was dropping to bits even the last time Leeds were in the top division. They built that big new stand, but the rest of it was still a crumbling concrete relic. What it does have going for it is decent acoustics, but it’s a tired ground and bluntly, pretty ugly both inside and out. I guess for Leeds fans it’s home, but you’d think if they prosper it will get 3 sides developed, one by one. Wasn’t there an issue with the trading pitches next to the ground and who owns them, or is that all sorted now?

Ground & land ownership is all sorted.

They're gunna re-route elland road so they can extend the south stand. The gelderd to be made bigger, single tier.

Then new west stand. But the newish east stand needs all the front sorted as most people are taller than 4ft.

• Thanks 1

**** Bamford can't do anything right . . . should have two Raphinha assists in FPL, but the posh plant-descended flop artist couldn't point his boots in the right direction, the one time you want him to :bang:

Bastards annoy me even when they lose.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Jono62 said:

Doesn't look right to me 

spacer.png

The dotted red line at the bottom joins the solid red line on the left hand side of the line. The right side of the dotted line then goes to the knee. That alone could be a few inches. 

They need more accurate lines...

6 hours ago, Keyblade said:

To be fair, they do say that the lines they see are not the same as the ones we see on the TV.

Then why don't they show us the lines they're looking at? As it is, it just sounds like a copout.

23 minutes ago, Greenfly said:

Then why don't they show us the lines they're looking at? As it is, it just sounds like a copout.

The real lines are so microscopically accurate that they’re invisible to the naked eye of mere football fans.

Think About It Reaction GIF by Identity

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

The real lines are so microscopically accurate that they’re invisible to the naked eye of mere football fans.

Think About It Reaction GIF by Identity

Nothing is more absurd to my mind than pretending it is possible to accurately freeze frame *the exact moment* the ball stopped touching a boot, and the width of a shirt sleeve.

As I've said many times before, if it's close enough that these lines are needed, then the benefit of the doubt should have gone to the attacker anyway.

• Like 4

Â