Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

2 hours ago, Xela said:

Bit small time from Chelsea...

I really dislike this type of stuff from clubs or businesses on Twitter. I'm sure some people at the club would cringe at this. It seems weird to give some random social media person the power to editorialize and not just post pertinent information. But it's Chelsea, so this is what they truly are, ultimately. A midtable "Banter Club".

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

What's happened to the San Francisco group investment, is it still happening or watered down with relegation?

Not sure they'll spend 20 years away but I think they'll struggle to come back up as it was an average group that Bielsa got insane levels out of for 2-3 years and now likes of Ayling, Cooper, Foreshaw etc are older so can't see them doing much at championship level.

12 months ago I was querying why Elland Road was chanting sack the board but they've really wasted the momentum they were generating at prem level with odd transfer decisions so now back to square one.

I'd think the SF group is either bailing with immediate effect, or celebrating that they can get in on the club for less money. 

The fact that they didn't improve their defense over the last two windows is shocking. Their core players busted their asses for Bielsa and Marsch and yes, some of them aren't very good, but some are and they've been let down by the Leeds brass. As have their fans. They'll have a nice parachute payment and start over. I'd bet that they'll be back sooner rather than later, but I won't miss them at all. Pretty rancid fanbase and just a manic negativity hangs over the entire club and ground. They won't be missed.

8 hours ago, Jimzk5 said:

Did you see the BT sport interview when he answered what happened and he "it's basically career suicide"

But £500k for taking the job on

In his position it's more like career euthanasia 

13 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

Would make a lovely mural. This needs to be painted onto the end terrace house somewhere in Leeds. 

It's a pub (The Yorkshire Rose), just down the road from me. Any Photoshop experts fancy having a go? 

Mural.jpg

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Davkaus said:

Where are those arrogant Representatives for Wellingborough who used to spend most match days on here?

One of them last visited just 2 weeks ago. Same for another posing as a Villa fan.

15 hours ago, Jimzk5 said:

Did you see the BT sport interview when he answered what happened and he "it's basically career suicide"

But £500k for taking the job on

I wouldn't mind a bit of career suicide for £500k. 

I just wanted Allardyce to come out and say “You think the fans are unhappy, what about me? Yeah, half a million sure, but that shower of shit cost me another two and a half million quid. I’ve got an holiday booked, FFS.”

• Like 1

12 hours ago, mjmooney said:

It's a pub (The Yorkshire Rose), just down the road from me. Any Photoshop experts fancy having a go? 

Mural.jpg

Guiseley. Used to regularly see an orange seat parked in the nearby retail park with AVFC plates and logos  all over it. Made leeds that little bit better.

• Like 1

Â